top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well add another Judgment to my name....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by debee View Post
    I would see where you get the biggest number and then ask your attorney. If they only ask for 6 months when they verify, and if 6 months gives you the higher expense, you could use that. If the 12 month gives you the higher expense, use that. I guess there's a bit of risk assessment in the decision and it would depend how much it varied. If everyone who files is coming in with the same average electric bill they might not ask for anything.

I posted the SunshineGal quote because I couldn't agree more. I know you're worried about garnishment, but you also want to get yourself as bullet-proof as you can before you file. If you were garnished, you might be able to squeak along by eating really really cheap for awhile. Hotdogs. It'd be like camping. And if it meant the difference between 5 years under someone else's thumb in a 13 and a clean break with a chapter 7, it would be worth it.
    Thanks! Yes I totally understand about the waiting. I have been waiting since August. I'm not worried about garnishments as I am a bank levy. Both my husband and I have no other option then direct deposit so we have to have a bank account.

My attorney said to get my DMI under $100 and I think I managed to do that Thanks again everyone!!
    "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X