sent trustee tax refunds will this lessen number of plan pmnts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to send any refund even if I owe on one or the other, :-(
    Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Both, but this last year the feds kept mine to pay back taxes for the year we filed and owed. The trustee did not respond in any way to this fact so it must have been acceptable.
      11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

The answer to your question is that it depends. The Order Confirming your Chapter 13 plan is the sole place to look for what is required in your specific Chapter 13 Reorganization. The order will tell you whether you need to provide tax returns to the Trustee, whether you need to surrender tax refunds to the Trustee, whether you can establish new credit, and many other things. If you are unclear as to what you must surrender, you really need to ask your attorney. No one can answer that question for you without your Plan and other information about your District.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X