I need new relatives - with money!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tigergem View Post
    I would have sold or regifted them lol. Depending upon what they were worth.

We gave them to a friends daughters (who had just lost their mom)
    Boyfriends Mom was upset asked how we could give away the Christmas present. Boyfriend said " I'm 36 years old, what am I going to do with a scooter that's made for a 12 year old"

Comment

Don't get to visit the forum very often anymore, but so glad I found this thread--too funny! I don't have rich relatives either. The tin of popcorn made me chuckle and I needed that today!! Love the caramel myself and my cat eats the other stuff. (Crazy cat will eat anything!) Y'all hang in there and keep laughing--life does get better! jane
      Filed: 2/24/2006
      341 mtg: 4/4/2006:angel:
      Discharged: 9/25/08!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Sure wish I had generous and wealthly relatives too..................We are about to file Ch 3 so maybe we would be happy with the popcorn tins to eat on after we start our payment plan.Might be all we get.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by owoody View Post
          Sure wish I had generous and wealthly relatives too..................We are about to file Ch 3 so maybe we would be happy with the popcorn tins to eat on after we start our payment plan.Might be all we get.LOL

Yeah, I can see that, especially if you are going into a Chapter 3. What is that? Almost 1/4 of a Chapter 13? Wow. Does it cost just as much to file that? What do they do? Discharge 1/4 of your creditors or reduce your plan payments by 75%?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X