I need new relatives - with money!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toby629 View Post
    they sent us via FedEx several thousand dollars in cash!
    no, no... this is a thread for people who don't have people that send them money!

In the alternative, people who would like to send me money may also post here.

Filed CH13 - 06/2009
    Confirmed - 01/2010

Comment

Have 5-6 children and Uncle Sam will send $1,000's in free money every year.
      Stopped Payings CC's: 8/14/2009 | Retained Attorney: 9/23/2009 | Filed CH 7: 12/7/2009 | 341 Meeting: 1/21/2010 - Complete | Discharged: 4/9/2010
      "One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

Comment

Originally posted by LimpDisc View Post
        Have 5-6 children and Uncle Sam will send $1,000's in free money every year.
        Not to mean to go off the point of the thread, but does that apply to the Duggar family with 19 children? Wow!
        Chapter 13 filer since Feb. 2018 under a 60 months payment plan
        Please think positive and do not give up!

Comment

Originally posted by ForumReader View Post
          Not to mean to go off the point of the thread, but does that apply to the Duggar family with 19 children? Wow!
          I'm sure it does. And I'm sure it applies to Octomom and her 8 as well. Somehow I'm pretty sure the Duggars and Octomom knew exactly what they were doing from the beginning...
          BK 7 filed and discharged in 2004 after 30+ years of perfect credit. Life HAPPENS.

Comment

This thread is hilarious! I would love the caramel popcorn, send it to me.
            Filed Chapter 7 (Primarily Business Expenses) 04/10/2008 FICO 468 :cry:
            341 on 05/06/08:unsure:House appraisal on day 63:blink: 07/10/2008 Discharged-Asset Case!!!:yahoo:08/09 Transu 559, Equifax 636, Experian 647
            Case Closed 07/15/2009 :D:yahoo:

Comment

Our parents give us money for Christmas, like $400, and that's it. But if I were as wealthy as my in-laws, my children would never work two jobs and still struggle. Maybe I'm bitter with what they waste money on.

Oh and my favorite gift wasn't popcorn, but a weather radio from the rich relatives. Hey at least they don't want me to die in a tornado!
              attorney consult and decided to file, 02/15/2010
              no-asset Chapter 7 filed, 03/11/2010
              341, 05/10/2010
              discharged, 07/13/2010

Comment

Uncle 'Bam gave me 250 too, only to turn around and tell me to send him 1765. I don't like him very much. This means some crack addicted welfare mama will get my new BlackBerry and not me.
                First consult: You go now, no CH 7 for you. You spent entire buffet. 13 has a 95 percent payback. (Owwwch) On to next consult....

Comment

i want that uncle that AIG, and others on Wall street have, he sends them LOTS of cash....and in his eyes..they can do no wrong...he just keeps sending it...no matter what they do......

Comment

Originally posted by forgotten View Post
                    I have noticed a lot of threads recently like:
                    My aunt just sent me a check for $13,000!
                    I got $5000 for christmas!
                    My mom gave me $7500 to buy a car!
                    Where should I spend all this cash I just got in the mail?

The largest cash gift I ever got in my life was $200. Where do people find these relatives that just send over large amounts of cash?
                    Do you need new relatives-with money!--like this:

Comment

Ha! My In-Laws have $$, but nothing ever comes this way! I guess that's how they remain wealthy...holding on to that money! We never told any family members about our BK, it wasn't as if they were going to pinch in and help...

Thanks for the Thread.......everyone's post made me chuckle
                      May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
                      May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
                      May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
                      9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Filed CH13 - 06/2009
                        Confirmed - 01/2010

Comment

Unhand that relative! Unhand it I say! It's mine! (I wish!)

Comment

wow. some of you have fantastic relatives... my half brother offered to loan me 5k with interest of 12%...

Comment

Boyfriends sister and husband up until a couple of years ago were extremely wealthy (in the millions). They usually give us a $100 gift card at Christmas, which is 1000 times better than the Christmas presents they gave us our first or second year together. You know those electric scooters that have seats that the kids went crazy for around 6-7 years ago. They go all of 3 mph. At the time his brother in law was selling them. He gave us one each for Christmas. We don't have kids and we were in our early/mid 30's at time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackdog View Post
                                Boyfriends sister and husband up until a couple of years ago were extremely wealthy (in the millions). They usually give us a $100 gift card at Christmas, which is 1000 times better than the Christmas presents they gave us our first or second year together. You know those electric scooters that have seats that the kids went crazy for around 6-7 years ago. They go all of 3 mph. At the time his brother in law was selling them. He gave us one each for Christmas. We don't have kids and we were in our early/mid 30's at time.
                                I would have sold or regifted them lol. Depending upon what they were worth.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X