No announcement yet.

Who's looking for work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been on the same contract for over 10 years. However, I have had 4 different employers. Each time my previous company lost the contract I went with the new employer. I have had full benefits each time. My father in-law has been out of work since Nov 08.. Luckily he is still getting unemployment benefits.. I just can't imagine being in my 60's looking for a new job.. arrrgh

Comment

After months of looking I finally got offered a gov job! Yahoo! Now I can say goodbye to a job I hate. Plus we can move to the country and be rent/mortgage free (the home is paid for). It took months though and lots of effort. It's a different economy. Used to be I had no problems getting a job. Now you are lucky to even get an interview.
      Filed Chapter 7 Pro-Se May 29, 2008
      341 July 1, 2008
      Discharged September 4, 2008
      Closed November 10, 2008 :-)

Comment

Originally posted by danaf View Post
        After months of looking I finally got offered a gov job! Yahoo! Now I can say goodbye to a job I hate. Plus we can move to the country and be rent/mortgage free (the home is paid for). It took months though and lots of effort. It's a different economy. Used to be I had no problems getting a job. Now you are lucky to even get an interview.
        Congrats! I can never get a govt job back in the states. I tried and gave up. Contracting paid more though, and with decent benefits.
        Filed: 6-7-2010 341: 7-15-2010 DISCHARGED: 9/17/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X