Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

Thank you to the moderators (I guess Todd and Lazar) for your work in this Forum. I hope more people in trouble will join. I hope MORE people not yet in trouble will read some of the posts!

Likely anyone who finds this forum is already in trouble. It's an odd community but thanks to the internet we need not go it alone. I'll be hangin' around for awhile even if just to cheer afew people up.
    robivi3
    "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Originally posted by robivi3
    Thank you to the moderators (I guess Todd and Lazar) for your work in this Forum. I hope more people in trouble will join. I hope MORE people not yet in trouble will read some of the posts!

Likely anyone who finds this forum is already in trouble. It's an odd community but thanks to the internet we need not go it alone. I'll be hangin' around for awhile even if just to cheer afew people up.
    robivi3

Thank Robivi3! Providing inspirational words to members who are in the process of filing for BK and those whom are recovering from BK would without a doubt be of great benefit.
    The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Thanks for the nice words Robivi3
      www.BankruptcyForum.com

Comment

Kudos

YES! A big KUDOS to all the moderators and BF Gurus, and BF Contributors. One thing I love about this site, you can vent. And you can make stupid mistakes and not get "be-littled," for doing them!

Catchmeifyoucan
        July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
        Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
        Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
        Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X