my sweet baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my sweet baby

WON"T SLEEP! argh... she's such a good baby, but won't sleep today. just fussing fussing. *sigh* oh well. this too shall pass.
    Ch 7 no asset below means: Filed 4/6
    341 5/11
    DISCHARGED 7/20!
    closed 7/27 - finis!

Hold old is your sweetie?

Comment

8 months today! she's #3 (#4 is coming in august). just wants to be held. i'm wondering if she has an ear infection. she's had two already - no fever ever, but just really irritable. or she's just over tired. i don't want to spend $20 at the dr to find out she's just tired. so i will endure today and see what tonight/tomorrow brings.
      341 5/11
      DISCHARGED 7/20!
      closed 7/27 - finis!

Comment

Awe, best of luck

Comment

OK, as a male, I’m probably dumb as a rock, but I remember our first daughter before a year of age. Apparently got a bit of whatever they get, and instead of “rocking her to sleep” with a real rock, I rolled the carriage into the bathroom and closed the door. Nothing could stop her colic and she survived. Now 44. ‘Hub
          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

oh Hub, you're funny. i didn't ROCK her to sleep with a rock or otherwise (though sometimes i wish benadryl would make my kids sleepy instead of hyper!) but she finally fell asleep in her swing. hopefully she gets a good long nap.
            341 5/11
            DISCHARGED 7/20!
            closed 7/27 - finis!

Comment

Hub is hilarious!

Glad she got to sleep for you!

Comment

Lucky you, my nephew is a month old and spends more time crying than sleeping, it is really irritating. One nudge and he would cry like he was being ripped apart.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X