No announcement yet.

Things that drive ya nuts....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah~ they were in such a hurry to get in front of you ...then....they go 10 miles an hour................yyyyeeeessssssshhhhhhhhhhhh~

Comment

Okay guys this one really drives me nuts. When I work all day and come home to find the house totally trashed even though my husband was off the whole day!:

Comment

UH-OH ~ LOL.....yep...or the kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

And yet another one. How about the never ending loads of laundry. Just when you have done a few loads and everything is folded and put away the dirty pile is just as high as when you first started! That really drives me nuts. Its never ending.

Comment

Originally posted by saucey View Post
            Okay guys this one really drives me nuts. When I work all day and come home to find the house totally trashed even though my husband was off the whole day!:
            That is a really good question. If you find the answer to that one, please share, because my husband "works from home," if you will and I am the one who does the cooking and cleaning, and there is no reason for it whatsoever.
            BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

Comment

LOL, my teenagers' rooms look like destruction from a major hurricane!

Another one of my pet peeves is people who pretend to be much important and busy than they really are! My brother does this all the time. According to him no one is as busy or as important as he. Neither he nor I if we are totally honest are that busy.

Single parents working two jobs or persons working, raising families, and caring for sick and/or elderly parents, now THAT'S busy!
              Filed: 2/24/2006
              341 mtg: 4/4/2006:angel:
              Discharged: 9/25/08!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X