• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things that drive ya nuts....

Ok, how 'bout it?

What drives you crazy?

Two things drive me absolutely batty.

"Hubby" or "Dear Hubby" instead of "husband."

And "preggers" intead of pregnant. These two things drive me insane, and I can't stand either of them. I just heard both in the same paragraph and almost threw up.

(I also don't like seeing hair on a soap bar, but that is a completely different story! ;) )
    BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

my #1 is being stuck in traffic!i hate it so much that i wouldnt even take a job making mega bucks if it meant dealing with traffic jams everday.(even worse whan your stuck in traffic with kids that are fighting!)

my #2 would proably be when i see kids being mean to other kids.that really burns me!

Comment

poeple who roll their carts in the MIDDLE of the freakin isle at WALMART and just SIT there......ticks me off.....when you get to their buggy, they look at you as if to say "What's your problem"..... "my PROBLEM is, YOU...MOVE YOUR FREAKIN' CART".......................~ LOLLOLLOL~
      thanks for letting me "vent" LOL ahhh....I feel better........

Comment

Speaking of WalMart........when your driving through the parking lot, looking for a space to park, but there is someone in front of you who stopped because they noticed someone walking to their car (they were inching along until that person got to their car in the first place), and will sit and wait until that person loads their car (two full carts mind you) and pulls out in order to get that spot. Meanwhile, I'm sitting there, and other car has pulled up behind me and I've gotta sit there. I just want to ram their car to the end of the parking lot. I probably missed two or three better spaces because of this moron.

I'm LOL! Great thread tin!
        Bankruptcy History:
        Chapter 7 filed - 10/12/2005 - Asset
        Discharged - 02/16/2006
        Case Closed - 11/08/2007

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain ~ Mark Twain

All suggestions are based on personal experience and research and SHOULD NOT be construed as legal advice as I am NOT an attorney. Always consult with competent counsel in your area with regards to your particular situation.

Comment

LMAO~ Bassboy~ I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN....!!!!
          I can envision it right now......ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Can I add my mother in law. Yep, she just about puts me over the top. She has informed us that she has now decided to file bk. I cannot believe it--the woman just bought a brand new suv. She has moved in with us and has taken over. I guess she is here now forever. Help!!!!!

Last edited by debtisbad; 10-11-2006, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tinroofrusted View Post
              Two things drive me absolutely batty.

"Hubby" or "Dear Hubby" instead of "husband."
              I do this But only when I am writing. I don't "say" it, if that makes it any better.

My biggest pet peave is probably people who drag their feet-literally-the sound drives me nuts!

And then when I get to the pharmasist and my meds aren't ready after giving them well over an hour or two and I have to wait or worse, come back again!!!
              Filed: 08/09/06
              341: 09/18/06
              Discharged: 11/22/06
              Closed 11/30/06

Comment

Originally posted by debtisbad View Post
                Can I add my mother in law. Yep, she just about puts me over the top. She has informed us that she has now decided to file bk. I cannot believe it--the woman just bought a brand new suv. She has moved in with us and has taken over. I guess she is here now forever. Help!!!!!

i would have to add my mother in law also!you wouldnt believe the things she has done!i feel your pain!

Comment

Speaking of newlyweds... naming private parts was not something I warmed up to and folks laughed at us about when we first tied the knot. I am not a person who shares real intimate things nor is my wife.
                  "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

I have to travel a lot for my job, so people who bring way too much on airplanes and make a whole row of people stand in the aisle and out the door of the plane while they get their stuff arranged in the overhead bin and under their seat JUST RIGHT drives me crazy....arghghgh! I want to tell them, "Just sit down in your freakin' seat already! Arrange everything AFTER everyone is past you!" (Whew, thanks - I feel better. I have to fly tomorrow - already got some of the frustration out of my system - thanks, everyone! )
                    I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
                    06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
                    07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
                    10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
                    01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
                    09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
                    06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
                    08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
                    Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

I hate, hate, hate it when people chew with their mouths open, Ugh Disgusting. I also hate, and sorry this is GROSS, when people blow their nose by closing 1 of their nostrils and then blowing through the other, no tissue or anything, just bam right there on the ground. Anyone experience this? My boyfriend when I was 19 did that, Im sure he still does but cant guarantee that, I broke up with him right then, yuck, yuck, yuck!

I actually have a lot of things that drive me crazy but I think those are the worst. Have some manners dog gone it....please.

Comment

Everything drives me crazy!

BUT if I had to pick one thing -- it's people who don't accept personal responsiblity and blame every one else for every thing in their lives. (like my step daughter who blames the entire world for her problems and just cannot see how she, herself, created them).

Accckkkkkkk! Sometimes I wanna smack her!

Comment

The one thing in life I hate more than anythng else are people who are "gossips".................... I hate office gossip!!!!

If you don't walk in a man's shoes, don't criticize him...... you don't know where he has been or what he has endured in life........ nor do you know the reasoning behind "why" they do things a certain way....

And another - people who have no respect for themselves or others.......
                          Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Customer Service - Hate It - But Gotta Deal With It

Catchmeifyoucan
                            July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
                            Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
                            Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
                            Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

What a great thread, Tin!! I could've filled up a page yesterday!!

I hate the word preggers, too. One of my biggest pet peeves is poor grammar in a professional document! Another is having my intelligence insulted!! I HATE that!

Oh, and people who live to nitpick others and get in my business!!! We have neighbors like that. I'm beginning to think that the term "good neighbor" is an oxymoron!

AND ANOTHER THING, people who are manipulative and passive-aggressive, namely my mother . . .

Oh well!! Guess I did need a whole page! Or maybe I just need stronger hormone replacement therapy!

jane
                              Filed: 2/24/2006
                              341 mtg: 4/4/2006:angel:
                              Discharged: 9/25/08!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X