top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gunman on the run in Lakeland FL....just letting those who may be there know....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gunman on the run in Lakeland FL....just letting those who may be there know....

This is south of I-4, near Kathleen high school

Male, dreadlocks, black shorts, black shoes, and button down shirt

I'm posting this because I remember seeing some members here from that area and they may not be near a tv but may see this post from work. He is shooting at officers.
    When it all boils down to it, its just numbers! Your credit score, your interest rate, your bank account, and your net worth if you're fortunate enough to have one......is your happiness really defined by numbers?

They found him in a hole in the woods...

...tried to arrest him, but he came out w/gun and they have shot and killed him. baynews9.com
    Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
    Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

Caught

They caught him, but I don't know if they shot em' !

Catchmeifyoucan
      July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
      Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
      Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
      Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Well, problem solved. Glad nobody else was hurt during the process. Thanks for the update Ami.
        When it all boils down to it, its just numbers! Your credit score, your interest rate, your bank account, and your net worth if you're fortunate enough to have one......is your happiness really defined by numbers?

Comment

hmmm, I was going to delete this post since its old news now and a waste of space but theres no longer an option to delete it. Am I missing where the option is? Or has that option been taken away from posters.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X