top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two question regarding schedule F...help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two question regarding schedule F...help!

1. Not sure how to list creditors and subsequent collection agency. I know the recommended way is to list them alphabetical, however is it acceptable to list as exampled below:

Creditor#1 $10,000
    Citbank........
    address
    city, state

ABC Collections (for notification only) this info. in the second box

2. Date claim was incurred? if a credit card have had since 2000 current til 7/2010..what date do I show

Help is most appreciated ...

It's perfectly fine to list it the way you are stating - original creditor first, subsequent CA next so as to keep them together. I've seen them listed different ways as far as date claim was incurred. I put mine down as the year account opened to current such as "March 2000 - present" .
    Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

thanks a bunch...really appreciate the feedback...am so stressed trying to get my papers together so that I can file and stop these creditors from calling...they're driving me nuts...

Comment

I know exactly how you feel. When you're filing pro se, there is that added pressure of making sure every i is dotted and every t is crossed and being afraid you'll miss something really big. Just breathe deep, and continue to pose questions on here. I wish I'd found this site before I got all my paperwork filled out and filed. It would have saved me a lot of headache
        Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X