341 Confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Confirmed

I got the "official" letter in the mail today. My 341 date is confirmed for September 22 at 10 am in the morning. (gulp!) I will be meeting my lawyer at her office and 8:30 that morning and driving up together. So far, all I have been asked to provide is two form of ID. There are still a couple of flags up on Pacer but the lawyers office says there is no problem, Pacer is just not updating and everything has been submitted properly.

So it's all a go, now I just have to wait the next several weeks. DH and I both have to take the day off of work to attend. I will just glad when this part is over and please keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer that this all goes as smoothly as possible!
    Filed..........August 10. 2006
    341.........September 22, 2006
    Last Day for Objections........November 21, 2006
    Discharged............November 27, 2006

Originally posted by ConnieS
    I got the "official" letter in the mail today. My 341 date is confirmed for September 22 at 10 am in the morning. (gulp!) I will be meeting my lawyer at her office and 8:30 that morning and driving up together. So far, all I have been asked to provide is two form of ID. There are still a couple of flags up on Pacer but the lawyers office says there is no problem, Pacer is just not updating and everything has been submitted properly.

So it's all a go, now I just have to wait the next several weeks. DH and I both have to take the day off of work to attend. I will just glad when this part is over and please keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer that this all goes as smoothly as possible!
    You're on your way, ConnieS! The 341 meeting isn't something to be overly nervous about - 99% are done in 10 minutes without any problem. hang in there and ask any questions that pop up for you until then - we're here for support and to listen any time you need it.
    I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
    06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
    07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
    10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
    01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
    09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
    06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
    08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
    Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Originally posted by ConnieS
      I got the "official" letter in the mail today. My 341 date is confirmed for September 22 at 10 am in the morning. (gulp!)
      LOL, Connie, I got mine already too. Mine is the 18th at 1:30 (gulp, gulp). When we were checking out lawyers we had asked about trustees and what they are looking for. I remember one said that one is really nice and thats the one we got. So I am crossing my fingers for no problems. Are you stressed out? I am trying so hard to not think about it. Otherwise I will just get all crabby and me crabby around the house is not a good thing. It's me who has to hold us all together! Anyways, I will be thinking of you. There are a few of us that filed within like 10 days of each other.
      Filed: 08/09/06
      341: 09/18/06
      Discharged: 11/22/06
      Closed 11/30/06

Comment

Originally posted by miss puff
        LOL, Connie, I got mine already too. Mine is the 18th at 1:30 (gulp, gulp). When we were checking out lawyers we had asked about trustees and what they are looking for. I remember one said that one is really nice and thats the one we got. So I am crossing my fingers for no problems. Are you stressed out? I am trying so hard to not think about it. Otherwise I will just get all crabby and me crabby around the house is not a good thing. It's me who has to hold us all together! Anyways, I will be thinking of you. There are a few of us that filed within like 10 days of each other.
        Connie and MissPuff: You guys will be fine. If you want to calm your fears go sit in on some 341 hearings (same trustee - check calendar on PACER) between now and your 341 date. You'll see that the vast majority of them are quick and easy.

Best of luck!

Comment

Spongenotbob-LOL, You are late for your driving lessons!!!! LOL

Nah, really-thanks for the advice. I just might do that now that the kids will be in school during the days. My house might actually be clean from 8:30 am-4:00 pm too!
          Filed: 08/09/06
          341: 09/18/06
          Discharged: 11/22/06
          Closed 11/30/06

Comment

Our 341 is 9/1 at 9 a.m. and I am feeling pretty stressed and anxious too. Our attorney said the trustee for this area is a real jerk, so that doesn't help matters.

Comment

Originally posted by susie
              Our 341 is 9/1 at 9 a.m. and I am feeling pretty stressed and anxious too. Our attorney said the trustee for this area is a real jerk, so that doesn't help matters.
              Hang in there, susie. Since your lawyer is aware that your trustee can be difficult, he/she will be prepared for a potentially more contentious meeting.

The trustee's office will have already examined your filed forms before the meeting. If there are specific areas they have questions about, the trustee will ask about those during your 341 meeting. Just answer whatever the trustee asks you truthfully. The meeting will be over before your know it! Be sure to come back for support anytime you need it before your meeting and afterwards please let us how it went for you.
              I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
              06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
              07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
              10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
              01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
              09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
              06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
              08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
              Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

341 confirmed

Here Here miss puff I'm the one holding it together on my end too and our 341 is 9/26. I'm only getting nervious as I read this site, LoL! But it is so very informative and I appreciate the kindness here, you can read it in the lines.

I was just wondering what the role of the trustee is with regards to questions I might have. Can I call him up and ask for advise or only questions pertaining to the documentation per se?

bejam
                filed pro se

Comment

Unless you've had a drastic change in income or missed paperwork. The 341 should be a breeze. At my 341 on Aug 1st, I got asked two questions. One to state my full name and the second whether I was expecting any changes in my income. So unless your case is complicated don't sweat the meeting, it'll be a breeze.

The glaring problems I noticed the trustee really didn't care for are missing estimates on property values. Several couples had their 341 extended until the next month because they didn't get their home/car appraised correctly.

Now I'm sitting tight waiting for Sept 30 when my 60 days wait is done.
                  Retained an Attorney to file 4/19/2006
                  Signed Paperwork with Attorney and filed 6/8/2006
                  341 Meeting scheduled for 8/1/2006 9:00AM -DONE
                  Discharged 10/24/2006

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X