top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Trump were elected POTUS, would that mean a more debtor favorable BK law?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Trump were elected POTUS, would that mean a more debtor favorable BK law?

Trump seems to be rising in the polls for the Republican Party, and with everyone hating Romney because Romneycare is basically Obamacare, and with nobody else in the Republican Party who has charisma and sanity in the same package , it seems within the realm of possibility that he could be the Republican nominee. I still think that Obama will win re-election, but anything can happen ...

So it seems that if the POTUS were to have extensive experience as a debtor in BK Court, then there should be a push to liberalize the BK laws. Do you think that President Trump would want to do this?

Originally posted by JackBondLove View Post
    Trump seems to be rising in the polls for the Republican Party, and with everyone hating Romney because Romneycare is basically Obamacare, and with nobody else in the Republican Party who has charisma and sanity in the same package , it seems within the realm of possibility that he could be the Republican nominee. I still think that Obama will win re-election, but anything can happen ...

So it seems that if the POTUS were to have extensive experience as a debtor in BK Court, then there should be a push to liberalize the BK laws. Do you think that President Trump would want to do this?
    Sure! For the rich! I think the Ch 13 limits are way to restrictive....

Comment

No, but there will be a new reality show called Big Spender with the catch phrase "You're Discharged"...sorry, just a bit of gallows humor...

Comment

Originally posted by daylate View Post
        No, but there will be a new reality show called Big Spender with the catch phrase "You're Discharged"...sorry, just a bit of gallows humor...
        LOL! Thanks for the giggle this morning

Hmmm... Trump as POTUS.... nahhhhhh, I'll pass on that one. I'd rather vote for Huckabee than Trump. He really has got to do something with that wicked combover from hell. OMG... I have visions of the wind whipping that thing out of place! HA HA HA! Betcha he's bee-yoo-ti-ful when he wakes up in the morning - brings a whole new term of "bed head" into play.

Shave it off - my word - bald is better than a bad comb-over Some very sexy bald men out there!

Comment

i'm with pandora on this one....i'll give it a big pass. i think i'd maybe vote for micky mouse than any of them right at the moment.

one would like with all his money....he could do something with that DO.........LOL....pandora:
          when he wakes up in the morning - brings a whole new term of "bed head" into play.
          i just even get myself to close my eyes and imagine it!!!
          8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by JackBondLove View Post

more favorable than what already is?
            BK fraud is rampant
            Filed chapter 7 on 9/17 341 on 10/20
            Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution on 10/21
            Discharged and Case Closed on 12/21/2010

Comment

Originally posted by daylate View Post
              no, but there will be a new reality show called big spender with the catch phrase "you're discharged"...sorry, just a bit of gallows humor...
              lol!!
              "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

You all are KILLING ME here. Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh.
                Tried debt settlmnt, stopped paying all cards 5/09/--filed bk no asset ch7 in 11/2010---DISCHARGED 2/2011!!! Still waiting to see how much more Bank of America and Fannie Mae can ruin us

Comment

LOL! I swear I was wondering the same thing when I found out about him possibly running for president!!! It's amazing, he has all the money in the world and can't buy some decent looking hair.
                  Filed Chapter 13 with lien strip on 2-28-11 * 341 held on 3-30-11 * First confirmation hearing held 4-20-11, continued until 5-25-11, continued until 6-29-11, continued until 8-10-11. Plan finally confirmed on 8-10-11!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
                    i think i'd maybe vote for micky mouse than any of them right at the moment.
                    Compared to the last two presidents, I'm certain that Goofy himself would do a splendid job...

Trump...gimme a break...start at the neck...

Good luck to us all.
                    No person in their right mind files a Ch. 13 with lien strip pro se. I have.Therefore, please consider me insane and clinically certifiable when reading my posts, and DO NOT take them as legal advice of any kind.Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora View Post
                      Shave it off - my word - bald is better than a bad comb-over Some very sexy bald men out there!
                      Bald is beautiful.
                      There are two secrets for success in life:
                      1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

@debee:

I was wondering when you were going to chime in...

Good luck to us all.
                        No person in their right mind files a Ch. 13 with lien strip pro se. I have.Therefore, please consider me insane and clinically certifiable when reading my posts, and DO NOT take them as legal advice of any kind.Thank you.

Comment

I'm politically complacent when it comes to American politics (can't vote), but I know a bad head of hair when I see it.
                          Last edited by debee; 04-14-2011, 10:32 PM.
                          There are two secrets for success in life:
                          1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

Originally posted by debee View Post
                            I'm politically complacent when it comes to American politics (can't vote), but I know a bad head of hair when I see it.
                            actually debee...you made everyone really SEE the truth about his head of hair or lack of....and gave him some class with the glasses and a nice curly stash....LOL!!!

and i find it so impressive that so many that can't vote have such a wonderful grasp on our american legal system...maybe if more people that can vote in this country, had a quarter of your insight into our system, and how to work it properly, we'd maybe in better shape today?
                            8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Much agreed tobee43, much agreed. Trump for POTUS? I cringe at the thought. How embarrassing to have a former reality star as leader for the Free World. Yikes, it's a double whammy....horrific hair and reality star fame!
                              Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X