CH7 and want to add creditors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question CH7 and want to add creditors

Can someone give me instructions on adding creditors to my matrix? I have a lawyer and asked him over 6 weeks ago to add these to our petition, and still hasnt done it. We have the 341 (2nd one) on Wednesday and i want to be able to honestly say all of our debts are listed so I am ready to add these myself. Since we surrendered the house, and are now renting, my attorney told me I could add the utility bills from our old place.

In my district it costs $26 and I sent him the fee for all 3 I want to add. They still have not cashed the checks, and given the history, I am sure he has forgotten again even though I've asked about it several times. If I can do it, I know I will get it done. I also dont want it to look like I am waiting until the last minute to add creditors and not giving them enough notice - we are now less than 30 days from the last day for objections.

just to add to this...I think I can probably send my amended matrix to the court and send the certificate of service saying that I mailed X, Y, and Z documents to those new creditors. But what about the $26 fee for each? How do I pay that? Seems most of this on done online with a CC or debit card. Can I send a check or MO with my amendment?

Comment

Contact the clerk of your BK court. In some districts, the clerk/court sends out notices and just needs the amended matrix. But since you have an atty, I'm not sure if they can accept anything from you directly. The clerk should be able to answer 'how to' type questions.
      Get mortgage modified: DONE! 7 months of back interest payments amortized, payment reduced over $200/mo
      (In the 'planning' stage, to file ch. 13 if/when we have to.)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X