Help understanding something on PACER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help understanding something on PACER

All, I have been on PACER to check to see if missing documents that were to be filed on time actually did get filed. June 1 was the deadline. Well, I checked and they were filed but on one of the charts that explains if documents were satisfied only the schedules A-J say satisfied and the rest of the documents say they were terminated on June 2 (today) so what does that mean? Does it mean my case is going to be terminated??? I don't want to sound frantic but so far anything that could go wrong with me filing has. Please anyone tell me what this means. One of the lawyers at the firm that I hired actually called to say she had filed the missing docs yesterday when they were do. She said that is how they file all their cases. Anyone???
    08-2009:Quit Paying Credit Cards
    04-2010:Hired 2nd Attorney;05-2010:Filed 7
    06-2010:341 Meeting (went very well)
    08-24-2010: Discharged; 09-02-2010 Closed!!

Originally posted by Ann View Post
    All, I have been on PACER to check to see if missing documents that were to be filed on time actually did get filed. June 1 was the deadline. Well, I checked and they were filed but on one of the charts that explains if documents were satisfied only the schedules A-J say satisfied and the rest of the documents say they were terminated on June 2 (today) so what does that mean? Does it mean my case is going to be terminated??? I don't want to sound frantic but so far anything that could go wrong with me filing has. Please anyone tell me what this means. One of the lawyers at the firm that I hired actually called to say she had filed the missing docs yesterday when they were do. She said that is how they file all their cases. Anyone???
    Terminated normally means that the "issue" has been resolved. It just sounds scary as heck!
    Filed Chapter 13 02/2006 - Confirmed 05/2006 - Discharged 09/2011
    I'm not an attorney. My replies are merely suggestions or observations, not legal advice. As always, consult with an attorney before making any decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
      Terminated normally means that the "issue" has been resolved. It just sounds scary as heck!
      Thanks a million, newbie!!!! Yes, it does sound scary as heck. I am so tired of this whole thing and I haven't even gone to the 341 meeting yet!!! Appreciate the reply!!!
      08-2009:Quit Paying Credit Cards
      04-2010:Hired 2nd Attorney;05-2010:Filed 7
      06-2010:341 Meeting (went very well)
      08-24-2010: Discharged; 09-02-2010 Closed!!

Comment

Sounds like your atty's office has a policy of stressing out their clients! No way anyone would think to ask about their clerical procedures on how/when they file things!
        Get mortgage modified: DONE! 7 months of back interest payments amortized, payment reduced over $200/mo
        (In the 'planning' stage, to file ch. 13 if/when we have to.)

Comment

My 341 is scheduled for June 29, can anyone tell me what I should be looking out for if anything on pacer before the 341 meeting?

Comment

I could have the same question but my 341a is on June 10.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X