Misadventures with the USPS and the TT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Misadventures with the USPS and the TT

We filed our case last month and our 341 is scheduled for later this month.

Finally received the paperwork request from the TT, gathered it all up put it together nicely and sent it to the TT via USPS Certified Mail Return Receipt Requested. Yesterday was one full week and TT still hadn't picked up and signed for the documents so I emailed his office. Got an email back saying they hadn't received any notice that my documents were at the USPS waiting to be signed for. So I check online and it shows paperwork was delivered to said po box and notice was left etc, etc etc. The TT emails me back today saying he just returned from post office and nothing for him with our name attached.

I left work early, went to the post office and it took them over an hour to locate my documentation. Being close to our 341 I had the post office give me the package. I then hand delivered package of paperwork directly to the TT at his office. He was not very happy saying they do not have any mail delivered to the office. I explained it was very close to our 341 and didnt want to risk the fuggin post office misplacing the documents. He took the documents and walked off.

Hope he doesn't develope a case of the red-ass when we go in front of him at the 341 at the end of the month.

My 341 is tomorrow, and my trustee never asked for any documents that I'm aware of (except for the documents I gave my attorney when I filed - tax returns, pay stubs, car title, etc.). I asked my attorney about that and the reply was that we wouldn't know if the trustee needed any more documents until the 341.

Is this usual? I'm in Ohio.

Comment

We are AZ and we received the 341 Notice and then about a week later we received a letter from the TT requesting some very basic paperwork. The request had a cover sheet that required the signature of both myself and the wife. I called our attorney and he said it was standard procedure and that I was required to respond by providing the requested documentation. Our attorney had all the requested info but in the consultation before we filed he gave us a form that said we needed 3 copies of a list of documents and that the TT would be making a request pre-341 so we were prepared.

For what its worth it looked like a generic letter with our case number on it. I am sure you or your attorney would have been notified if the TT wanted more info.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X