No announcement yet.

I need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As others have pointed out on this thread and many times elsewhere your biggest issue now is what you will have to eat and where you will hang your hat. Ignore everything else until those questions can be answered without hesitation.

Bk is a big gun that can only be fired once every 8 years for BK 7. Right now is not the time to fire it. I would wait until you pick up a paying job that can sustain you and get a place of your own before doing anything. If you were to get in another accident or something else happens you can cover that with a BK. If you do it now and you still have no money when something bad happens again then what is your option?

Right now I assume you have no bank account, or at least one with no cash in it. If you do I would close it as banks often charge you to process a judgment levy. You have no assets and the one thing you have of any value is secured by a lien. So there is nothing they can do to you but call and send letters. Use them to start a fire for warmth or recycle them.

In short wait to file BK there is no point in doing it now as there is nothing for them to get from you.
    3/2/09- Filed: chapter 7 / No asset
    4/1/09- 341 Hearing: 1 creditor showed up Got to love family feuds
    4/2/09- Trustee Report of No Distribution Filed
    6/24/09- Discharged and case closed

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X