I hate BoA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate BoA!

I just need to vent, I'm not freaking out yet, but I am pissed!!!
    I was approved for loan mod in March finally got official documents in June, I signed notarized and returned. I verified that they had recieved them, sent my payments blah blah blah. On July 14 BoA confirmed that my loan mod was complete they just had to update their system and this would continue after I filed bk "no problem". I filed bk on July 16. Well yesterday I called to find out where to send my Aug payment and bk dept tells me that since my mod was not complete they were not honoring it, too bad! I explained that I was told it was complete and they transfered me to loss mitigation who again said it was complete before I filed and that they had not applied my payments correctly and they would correct it. I'm not worried yet but OMG could they be any more disorganized?

It's the problem with the megacorps.

These big corps are huge inefficient organizations. That's why 80% of all jobs in the United States comes from Small businesses.
    May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
    July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
    September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Originally posted by JRScott View Post
      It's the problem with the megacorps.

These big corps are huge inefficient organizations. That's why 80% of all jobs in the United States comes from Small businesses.
      I work for one with an already top heavy organizational chart who is letting support staff go left and right but not a single manager is being removed .
      Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X