Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Until the Politburo in Sacramento stops trying to be all things to all people and live within their means things will never get better. They just don't get it.
    Filed Ch 7 - 6/30/08
    341 Meeting - 7/31/08
    Discharged - 9/30/08
    Closed (finally) - 2/10/09

Comment

Point taken, but considering Jesus was Jewish, they are a bit closer to our beliefs than not.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandit View Post
        um, israel is jewish not christian and rest assured does not give two cents about christians or what they think any more than they care about what muslims think but is an excellent political spin doctor wee bisty nation.
        This reads like typical anti-semite language and has no business being posted on a bk forum.
        Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by momisery View Post
          Point taken, but considering Jesus was Jewish, they are a bit closer to our beliefs than not.
          jewish beliefs are not the same as christian beliefs, not even close. Jesus is considered a heretic, a heathen and an apostate by jews. Jews for Jesus are also considered as heretics by jews.

Originally posted by OhioFiler View Post
          This reads like typical anti-semite language and has no business being posted on a bk forum.
          Your opinion about the fact does not change the fact.

Comment

I just don't think this is the appropriate forum for this type of discussion.

I hope a mod closes it soon.
            Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by DeadManCrawling View Post

My own feeling is this portends a large part of the future for the rest of the country.
              Then you would also have to consider that Cali made 1/3 of the nations wealth and clearly did not manage it well and that the rest of the country is following their stupid mistakes. (?)

Comment

Originally posted by Bandit View Post
                jewish beliefs are not the same as christian beliefs, not even close. Jesus is considered a heretic, a heathen and an apostate by jews. Jews for Jesus are also considered as heretics by jews.

Your opinion about the fact does not change the fact.
                Wrong forum for this. Actually I don't think there is any correct forum for that completely wrong comment. It is not a fact.

Jesus is considered a profit by the Jewish religion and always was. We just don't believe him to be "divine." He is honored and celebrated by the Jewish religion - just not worshipped. Only God is worshipped.

Get your "facts" straight.
                12/05/08 - filed pro se
                01/27/09 - case dismissed and closed - 02/24/09 - case reopened and dismissal vacated
                04/01/09 - new 341 scheduled
                6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Ok, this thread got wildly off-track.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X