No announcement yet.

Advise ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You might have something in your possession you might be able to sell.

Several years ago I was in the Far East and ran out of money. A friend of mine showed up, but he is one of the cheapest persons I know, so no need asking him for money. I had a small jade Buddha in my pocket and for some unknow reason, I pulled it out and showed him. I was surprised when he looked at it and asked me what I wanted for it. The money he gave was enough to keep me going for awhile and by the time the money ran out, I was able to get some money from ther US sent to me.
    Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

Thanks again. Y'all are the best.

I thank God that I have found this forum not only for the great wealth of knowledge but also for the kindness and caring y'all have.

Money may not buy happiness but it sure does stop the sick dying feeling. Off to the pawn shop I went. I got $130 for gold pieces that had no meaning or value to me. I also ended up getting additional money by pawning a near and dear watch, but that $1,000 is making DH & I both breath better.

The interest is worth the safety net for the rest of the month.

I can now pay for DS's AP exam, buy DS shoes he really really needs and have a nice cushion for the rest of the month.
      I was debating paying the lawyer to file, but since we are waiting until after the 15 I figure we can wait until the end of the month.

Thanks again, blessings to all.

Comment

I was worried about you . . . so you can do some stuff AND get some milk-eggs-bread.
        good good good.
        Much thanks for all the support and information I receive on this forum.
        Chapter 7 filed 11/21/2008
        341 Meeting 01/05/2009
        Discharged 03/06/2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X