top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who has been supportive to you thru this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My parents
    My brother
    Friends
    Church Members
    This forum

Have all be supportive and helpful.
    May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
    July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
    September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Close friends and family know about our BK7. Our business didn't make it, so it's not really something we can hide. The business couldn't survive the gas prices. But people who ask what happened to our business, that don't need to know we filed BK, I just tell them we sold it. Which really isn't a lie cuz we did sell part of it right before we filed.
      May 5, 2008 - Filed Ch7
      June 13, 2008 - 341 Meeting
      August 12, 2008 - Last day for objections... August 18, 2008 - Discharged!
      August 26, 2008 - CASE CLOSED!

Comment

My in-laws have been incredibly supportive, both financially and emotionally. It's part of the reason why we feel comfortable even if we got pushed into a Ch 13, because we know they will be there for us to help us out financially when we need it.
        Filed Ch 7 - 07/10/08
        341 Meeting - 08/13/08
        DISCHARGED! - 10/15/08
        CLOSED - 10/20/08

Comment

Originally posted by liz417 View Post
          My hubby and this forum, I'm sooooo happy that I found you guys, I think I would have gone nuts already!!! I haven't told anyone else.....

Ditto, ditto, ditto......

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
            Without a doubt, this Forum has been our major source of support. 'Hub and I support each other, of course, though we have had our fair share of arguments.

We have had no such support from our worthless attorney and next to none from any of the family. 'Hub's oldest daughter and husband consider our plight to be a major lifestyle failure for not living the way THEY think we should live. Nor will they tolerate hearing any of it. The younger daughter and husband are sympathetic--both had filed BK before, but under old law--so they can't really relate either.

We were totally at our wit's end when we found this Forrum, and really do consider it to be a life saver. Thanks All.
            See above of course. 'Hub
            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X