Prosper Market Place!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prosper Market Place!?

Has anyone used www.prosper.com before? I have two loans through them and I am having a very hard time getting information on each. One is 6 months old and isn't even showing up on my credit report!

I am trying to stop them also from auto-deduction payments and they said they would but wont. So now I am switching my bank account so they can't get anything out. Its a very weird place, I can't even find a mailing address to put on my filing paperwork!
    Filed 10/20/08
    Discharged 1/27/09

Office location: Prosper Marketplace, Inc.
    111 Sutter Street, 22nd Floor
    San Francisco, CA 94104

Send loan payments to: Prosper Marketplace, Inc.
    ATTN: Payments Processing
    268 Bush Street, Box 3134
    San Francisco, CA 94104

Send verification docs to: Prosper Marketplace, Inc.
    ATTN: Verification Department
    268 Bush Street, Box 3134
    San Francisco, CA 94104

Email us: Send an email
    I found this on their website:

Call us: 1-866-615-6319
    (Weekdays 9-6 PT)

Comment

I did a quick Google on prosper.com and found they find lenders for people. Your loan would be threw another company not prosper.com. You should have some paperwork somewhere telling you who the lending company is. Do some digging. You should also have info on your checking acct on who those payments are going to. Call you bank and ask them about this. They have to sending the money to someone with an acct number.

""
      Filed Chapter 7 June 4 ~ 341 July 20 ~Last day of objections Sept 18~Discharged/Closed Sept 21

Comment

Thanks for the information, I seriously could not find a mailing address, only an email contact form!

I did read up on what happens if you fail to pay, they send the stuff off to a collection like everyone else. But they chose which agency by the "group" leader on that particular loan, and they get to say which one to use.

I can at least get this part filled out now, I still have yet to get them to stop auto-withdrawing from my checking though. But my bank told me I could switch my numbers to perm stop them.
        Filed 10/20/08
        Discharged 1/27/09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X