Notice of No Payment Advices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notice of No Payment Advices

I was told by the lady I spoke with to Create my own " Notice of No Payment Advices" anyone know exactly how i should do this or has done it before ?
    Filed for Chapter 7 8/10/2007
    341 Meeting 9/13/2007
    Final class done 11/29/07
    Discharge ??/??/07(8)

Never heard of such a thing, can we have more information. Are you filing? Have you filed?

Best Wishes, CMIYC
    July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
    Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
    Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
    Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

I'm going to file once my certificate comes in the mail, the lady said it had to do with the fact i don't have actual income (full-time unemployed student) get cash from mom for bills and such , but i'm really just trying to see if anyone else has done one and how I should make it look, I'm a little afraid if it's not correct it can screw everything up ya know
      Filed for Chapter 7 8/10/2007
      341 Meeting 9/13/2007
      Final class done 11/29/07
      Discharge ??/??/07(8)

Comment

Interesting, if I were you, I would view it like this: I need a receipt of some sort that I made a payment, and get my mom and maybe a notary to sign it acknowledging she made a payment for you! Make sense? Hopefully others will chime in here for more advice.

CMIFYC
        July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
        Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
        Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
        Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

I think basically you need to file an affidavit.

Write up a Statement about your income. As CMIYC suggested, maybe even have Mom sign it too. Have the Statement notarized.
          Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
          Discharged - 12/2006
          Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
          Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X