Pacer Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer Question

I looked in PACER and I'm expecting Discharge close to January 8th as that is the last day for creditor objections. This is proably nothing to worry about but I did notice a Certification of Completion of Financial Mgmt Course had been submitted by the ch13 trustee (as I converted to ch7 in october/november). I can only assume, "they" are just wrapping things up?!

Any opinions are welcome, Catchmeifyoucan
    July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
    Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
    Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
    Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

When you convert, CMIYC, the Ch 13 Trustee turns over your case file to the Ch 7 Trustee. So if you did your post BK Debtor Education course for the Ch 13, that may count for your Ch 7 as well.

Unless I miss my guess, your case file should have been turned over a while back. So maybe the dates are old, or your PACER file is just getting updated.

As always, be sure and ask your attny to be sure.
    Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
    Discharged - 12/2006
    Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
    Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

Pacer History

Thanks SinkingFast!

Here is what my history in PACER looks like since my conversion (Ch7 341 Meeting)

To me nothing looks out of the ordinary???

Filed: 10/8/06 Notice of Meeting of Creditors
      Filed: 10/8/06 Order to Debtor(s)
      Filed: 10/8/06 Notice of Electronic Filing Procedure
      Filed: 10/8/06 Notice of Requirement to Complete Course in Personal Fin. Mgt
      Filed: 10/8/06 BNC Certificate of mailing order *anyone know what BNC is?*
      All of the above entered 10/10

Filed: 10/10/06 Auto-docket of credit card receipt
      Filed: 10/23/06 Chapter 13 Trustee Final Report
      Filed: 10/21/06 Transcript filed * I am not allowed to view this, what is this?
      Filed: 01/05/07 Certification of Completion of Financial Mgt Course

***** Jan 8, 2007 Last Day for Creditor Objections ***

Any comments welcome, The weekend is here and I feel there are no more issues with my case as Monday is the final day to object. What say you all? Or anyone?

Thanks, Catchmeifyoucan

Comment

Hi Catch,

BNC = Bankruptcy Noticing Center

I printed out their "Certificate of Service" from PACER. It listed out the folks I put on my creditor matrix. Good to see someone else got this, I wasn't sure if it was unique to my court or not. Looks like standard practice.

Good luck to you,

Chain
        12/12/06 - Filed No Asset Chapter 7 - 85K on CC's
        01/16/07 - 341 drum circle 02/06/07 -US Trustee Review
        03/19/07 - Objection Deadline - 03/21/07 Discharged/Closed
        sigpic

Comment

Chain Smokin

BNC = Bankruptcy Noticing Center

I printed out their "Certificate of Service" from PACER. It listed out the folks I put on my creditor matrix. Good to see someone else got this, I wasn't sure if it was unique to my court or not. Looks like standard practice.

YES, good to know these would be standard notes/practices, than nothing out of the ordinary! COUNTING DOWN!

Catchmeifyoucan

Comment

Originally posted by SinkingFast View Post
            When you convert, CMIYC, the Ch 13 Trustee turns over your case file to the Ch 7 Trustee. So if you did your post BK Debtor Education course for the Ch 13, that may count for your Ch 7 as well.
            In my case, the course I took while in 13 did count in my Ch 7 converted case.

Earlier, I did get sent a notice from the court that I hadn't completed the education requirement, but my attorney straightened it out by calling the clerk's office. The clerk's office agreed that the education done while in 13 counted in the converted case and didn't know why the non-completion notice was generated. But this might not be an issue for you since your education certificate was entered while you were in 7.
            DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney. My posts are not legal advice. They are for information only. Please feel free to use them in an academic sense, as I simply wish to share with you what I have learned/researched.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X