How does NOD show up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does NOD show up?

I'm in a non-judicial state, discharged in bk in april 09 (but not closed yet because of assets). Anyway, does a NOD show up in the mail? Does it come certified? Is it posted to your door? Displayed in the newspaper? I'm just wondering . . . it's been a long time and I keep thinking it's coming, but not sure how, and don't want to miss it.

Thanks.

I received my NOD by regular mail. The bank was Chase,and I live in Michigan.

Comment

wingedwheel....not to hijack the thread but my mortgage is thru Chase. How many months were you in default before they sent the NOD?
      370K Secured Debt / 53K Unsecured Debt
      Ch 7 Filed 08/31/09
      341 on 10/07/09
      Last day to object 12/07/09 - Discharged 12/28/09

Comment

wingedwheel....not to hijack the thread but my mortgage is thru Chase. How many months were you in default before they sent the NOD?

I just looked it up. First missed payment to receiving NOD was exactly 109 days.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply! So pretty much I can (hopefully) expect to be in my house 3-5 months before receiving NOD...and then another 3 months after...

November 1 is our last house payment so I was curious to see how far behind Chase gets on their NOD's.

Thanks again!
          Ch 7 Filed 08/31/09
          341 on 10/07/09

Comment

Originally posted by cfgdag View Post
            Thanks for the quick reply! So pretty much I can (hopefully) expect to be in my house 3-5 months before receiving NOD...and then another 3 months after...

November 1 is our last house payment so I was curious to see how far behind Chase gets on their NOD's.

Thanks again!
            Are you in Michigan? If so, there is typically a six month redemption period following the Sheriff's Sale.
            *Filed: September 23, 2009 *341: November 4, 2009 *Discharged: January 4, 2010 *Closed: January 20, 2010

Hakuna Matata...it means NO WORRIES!

Comment

Unfortunately, no, I am in Arizona....no redemption period.
              Ch 7 Filed 08/31/09
              341 on 10/07/09

Comment

My NOD was delivered in person by identical twin sister strippers.

Novel, eh?

Just kidding.

Regular mail here too, but I can dream . . .
                11-20-09-- Filed Chapter 7
                12-23-09-- 341 Meeting-Early Christmas Gift?
                3-9-10--Discharged

Comment

Hey Michigan guys, do you know how to use that new "90-day wait" law?

My bank won't rework or anything on my loan, period. But it would be nice if that law would at least push the sheriff sale out.

My nod was 10 days ago, 1st missed payment Sept 5.

Comment

bummer. nothing kills a thread like looking for help in Michigan.

We're all screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Mi View Post

We're all screwed.

I hope this helps...

*Filed: September 23, 2009 *341: November 4, 2009 *Discharged: January 4, 2010 *Closed: January 20, 2010

Hakuna Matata...it means NO WORRIES!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Mi View Post

We're all screwed.
                        Michigan still has a lot to offer.
                        Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X