Need Urgent Help - Trustee Sale Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hosedown View Post
    I can appreciate what you're saying but when you've been working your ass off for months and are in a really tough spot, ask for help and then have some armchair psychologist chime in and tell you you're "living in denial"? That's just messed up. Period.
    Listen AH, this hubby of the Almighty Mod, lost 10 million dollars of value. We lost it because we had a vast excess in funds and we gave our properties to become a park with a life estate. So, it was spared in bk, when we were sued to death by the likes of people like you. Then after ten "F"ing years of lawsuits, three lost jobs due to the likes of a selfish and self-centered person as you, the big "C" came to light. We lost all retirement and extra monies. YOU, have made your OWN hell. Not US!!!

YOU came here for help, you got the best we had. Then YOU harangued about this as it was OUR fault to let YOU down. YOU sir, are a narcissistic personality casting your anger towards those who attempt to answer questions freely, giving of their time and heart, and experiences. I suggest to YOU, that YOU get professional help from a bonafide, codified, deplomafied authority. That is, both legal and psychological.

If I chose to do so I would have asked my Mrs. to ban you. However, it is not my authority to do so, and under the terms of her work here, she cannot act upon my behalf and I would never ask her to do that. I am not in her position and I do not wish her position to be compromised. I did however report your caustic post to the Mods of this forum as you have broken several rules and your attitude sucks. I hope you 'got it'. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by hosedown View Post
      I can appreciate what you're saying but when you've been working your ass off for months and are in a really tough spot, ask for help and then have some armchair psychologist chime in and tell you you're "living in denial"? That's just messed up. Period.
      You're on the wrong forum. I think you're looking for the Care Bears Forum.
      Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by OhioFiler View Post
        You're on the wrong forum. I think you're looking for the Care Bears Forum.
        Now that's funny right there.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X