No announcement yet.

i'm Bored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now you can stress out and make posts in the BK threads.

Comment

Originally posted by optimistic1 View Post
      Now you can stress out and make posts in the BK threads.
      We shall see. so far so good. i found a good Att and he filed me under the median due to household size. I'm anxious to get through this so I can start working on the settlement on the 2nd. i want to stop paying it, funds are still tight. The $800 a month it would free up would allow me to breath a bit
      Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

Originally posted by flyinbroke View Post
        I will send some of mine your way. BoA is now texting me, since I mentioned that it is illegal to block phone numbers in my state if you are collecting a debt.
        B of A texted me for awhile too!
        The world's simplest C & D Letter:
        "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
        Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

Originally posted by albacore44 View Post
          We shall see. so far so good. i found a good Att and he filed me under the median due to household size. I'm anxious to get through this so I can start working on the settlement on the 2nd. i want to stop paying it, funds are still tight. The $800 a month it would free up would allow me to breath a bit
          No offense, but I would look into some lipo first.
          filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

i come home from work, the Mrs. hands me the mail. one measley flyer from a realtor...........nothing else. i'll have to admit, i was addicted to all the mail, daily threats, etc. and waiting to see who would call next. I think i'm going through withdrawl
            Under median? Your signature says you are over median... ;x

Comment

I was wondering that too. Perhaps she was prego and didn't realize it and now has a bouncing little dependent for means testing! In the avatar her cheeks look prego to me!
              Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by OhioFiler View Post
                I was wondering that too. Perhaps she was prego and didn't realize it and now has a bouncing little dependent for means testing! In the avatar her cheeks look prego to me!

Actually it looks more like she ate the baby. This does not count for means testing...
                First consult: You go now, no CH 7 for you. You spent entire buffet. 13 has a 95 percent payback. (Owwwch) On to next consult....

Comment

Another typo. I fixed it

For the record, I'm a He, and the Avatar has no resemblance to anyone I'm related to. It is for pure entertainment purposes. Looks like it's doing its job.
                  Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

Isn't that Hot Linda?

Comment

I filed 1/23, and all the letters and calls stopped. All that was a big part of my life for the last year............now what do I do with myself.

I must be sick
                      Have you considered maybe giving "Hot Linda" a call and maybe asking her if she wants to go to dinner and a movie?

I know how you feel I still check to see if my phone still works because it doesn't ring anymore for days at a time.

But the silence is golden.
                      Filed July 7,2009
                      341 August 24,2009 (completed)
                      Discharged 10-28-09(Thank You Lord.)
                      Case closed 10-29-2009

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
                        Hey 'albacore', with your taste in grand women, you should NEVER be bored. God, she is just tantalizing me. Never change you avatar. She's my dream girl. 'Hub

Oh, BTW, keep this quiet from Mrs.
                        It depends.
                        How much $$$$$ you willing to pay???

Oh nevermind this is a BK forum you probably have as much as I do.
                        Filed July 7,2009
                        341 August 24,2009 (completed)
                        Discharged 10-28-09(Thank You Lord.)
                        Case closed 10-29-2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X