i'm Bored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm Bored

I filed 1/23, and all the letters and calls stopped. All that was a big part of my life for the last year............now what do I do with myself.

I must be sick
    Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

I will send some of mine your way. BoA is now texting me, since I mentioned that it is illegal to block phone numbers in my state if you are collecting a debt.
    First consult: You go now, no CH 7 for you. You spent entire buffet. 13 has a 95 percent payback. (Owwwch) On to next consult....

Comment

Originally posted by albacore44 View Post
      I filed 1/23, and all the letters and calls stopped. All that was a big part of my life for the last year............now what do I do with myself.

I must be sick
      lol, you're killing me... mines should be stopping soon, there is always a couple that still trying me.

Comment

We can start calling and harassing each other

Help us get over the withdrawl.
        filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

I must be sick
          Hey 'albacore', with your taste in grand women, you should NEVER be bored. God, she is just tantalizing me. Never change you avatar. She's my dream girl. 'Hub

Oh, BTW, keep this quiet from Mrs.
          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by catleg View Post
            We can start calling and harassing each other

Help us get over the withdrawl.
            Yes you may. Call me tonight (123) 555-1212 but use a very sexy voice, say I owe a million bucks to B o A and state you are 'albacore's' gal on his avatar. I'll be panting back at you.........
            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Citi was texting me for awhile too...
              Take $10 billion from the government and then sue me...nice

Comment

Originally posted by jwmc1 View Post
                Citi was texting me for awhile too...
                Texting you? How did they get your number? That is tantamount to stealing from you as don't you have to pay for that? I don't use text so I'm not informed of such. Text back with a C & D note. It would be equivalent to a letter I would think. 'Hub

Comment

i come home from work, the Mrs. hands me the mail. one measley flyer from a realtor...........nothing else. i'll have to admit, i was addicted to all the mail, daily threats, etc. and waiting to see who would call next. I think i'm going through withdrawl
                  Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

Funny! Text them a C&D...

Comment

No, lie. That advitar of albacore44 gave me nightmares. Geeezzzzzz.
                      Sure glad it isn't your fate.......lololo Take my wife.......PLEASE!!! lolololo lolololo
                      lolololo.....oh, gosh....I can't stop laughing. Hub is a crackup too!!!!
                      (first 341 10/14/09, cont'd 341 10/23/09) (12/14/09 last day to object) (341 Shows HELD w/tt report of no distribution 1/9/2010)
                      :clapping Discharged 1/25/2010 Case Closed 3/11/2010:D

Comment

i come home from work, the Mrs. hands me the mail. one measley flyer from a realtor...........nothing else. i'll have to admit, i was addicted to all the mail, daily threats, etc. and waiting to see who would call next. I think i'm going through withdrawl
                        Just wait until after your discharge - you will get all sorts of junk mail from every business imaginable for quite a while that caters to bad credit (gee it's funny how they quickly they get that public information; makes you wonder...). You will get all sorts of auto offers, credit card offers with high interest and fees, etc. We even got vacation brochures from various travel agents in our state. We are 3 1/2 years past discharge with it off our credit records and we STILL get auto offers as being discharged from BK. Goes to show you how your name gets around on mailing lists for a long time after discharge...it really never goes away...

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

I see Michigan's moving in on my girl. Now 'albacores' avatar girl is by special request a return avatar. She's very special to me so keep away from her, she's all mine.

I must admit, there's no avatar quite like 'albacore's'. Mrs. caught me staring at her picture once and said "what do I have to do, doll myself up more?" Take my wife. Please! Oops, oh 'hi Honey, I'm about to wrap up this post. Hey, don't hit me in public, again. 'Hub

Comment

I have my prepaid number listed as home, biz and cell. I don't pay for texts, at least I don't think I do. I guess this is their solution for the "anonymous calling" that is against the law in TX...they IDed themselves as BoA and said they have very important account issues to discuss. Of course you do, last payment was November and you have not wanted to play. I told the last person to MAIL me their offer (after saying no one offered any hardship plans...I got one, but it was the same payment. how does that help?)

Not that this will help...booked my first atty appointment and will be going for the 0 percent payback plan (hopefully.)
                            First consult: You go now, no CH 7 for you. You spent entire buffet. 13 has a 95 percent payback. (Owwwch) On to next consult....

Comment

Alright, PM me your number and I'll call you. Just for old times sake.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X