did they cut your cc????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by downrollings View Post
    the company cut my cc for not paying their loans.what should i do now?can i take anylegal action?
    I know I should respond to an obvious spam post.. but... really... does this work for these people?
    Do people see a stupid spam post with links to some junk product, click the link then go "WOW! let me grab my credit card number and purchase this!"?

Comment

Originally posted by falken View Post
      I know I should respond to an obvious spam post....
      You're right....you shouldn't

...but... really... does this work for these people? Do people see a stupid spam post with links to some junk product, click the link then go "WOW! let me grab my credit card number and purchase this!"?
      Regretfully, yes, unbelieveably that does happen. But it isn't just the link clicking these folks are after, falken. It's all about making themselves visible through live links so the search engine bots "find" the links and increase the likelihood the spam site comes up on searches.

This "member"'s signature spam links have been stripped off and he/she was given an infraction. If this "member" replaces them again, they will be permanently banned.

For what it's worth, you are watching our US "free" economic market at work...enjoy the moment
      I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
      06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
      07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
      10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
      01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
      09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
      06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
      08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
      Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

bottom Ad Widget