No announcement yet.

Message from a debt collector and debtor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah...that's the reason I wrote that...had nothing to do with calling someone a name like a 5th grader would...and the irony was too rich. "Your a moron"...yeah. It's a solid insult...as long as you can spell all your words in the post write (thanks ohio). lol
    $70k- Unsecured Debt
    $88k- Secured Debt (HELOC/2nd)
    $200k- Land investment gone bad. (Land secured)
    1st- $366k / House Value- $300k

Comment

Who got the last laugh? I now owe no one anything, thanks to the US Bankruptcy Court. The really good news? The bottom feeding scumbags that bought my debts for pennies on the dollar got NOTHING.

Comment

BTW for the record...I spell like crap. I NEVER sweat the small stuff...well...maybe people that don't know "alot" is still two words lol. In fact I am all for phonetic spelling of words.

The insults...says more about the person calling the name...

Time to move on...
        Last edited by BKINAZ; 04-02-2009, 01:34 PM. Reason: less negative
        $70k- Unsecured Debt

Comment

BELL all things aside...congrats.
          $70k- Unsecured Debt

Comment

Originally posted by relief13035 View Post
            And I'm really not that old........but this forum makes me laugh so hard sometimes that I feel like I'm gonna pee my pants.
            A coffee can works just ducky for me.
            Filed July 7,2009
            341 August 24,2009 (completed)
            Discharged 10-28-09(Thank You Lord.)
            Case closed 10-29-2009

Comment

Originally posted by albacore44 View Post
              are you writing from India ??
              That's Hilleraious!!!!
              Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive.

Comment

If people would just stop talking to debt collectors on the phone they would go out of business because they wouldn't get any money, and it's simply not practical for collection agencies to file a lawsuit against every debtor.
                The world's simplest C & D Letter:
                "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
                Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

Originally posted by GoingDown View Post
                  If people would just stop talking to debt collectors on the phone they would go out of business because they wouldn't get any money, and it's simply not practical for collection agencies to file a lawsuit against every debtor.
                  If there is a museum of debt collection it has to have a statue of Alexander Graham Bell.
                  filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

Originally posted by Bell30656 View Post
                    Who got the last laugh? I now owe no one anything, thanks to the US Bankruptcy Court. The really good news? The bottom feeding scumbags that bought my debts for pennies on the dollar got NOTHING.
                    That is why I am counting on all of my debt to be sold to them. The second it is, Bam! I file ch 7. So they lose. That will hurt their bottom. Even if they have bought it for $1000 bucks.

$1000 * 10,000 customer doing the same thing = $10,000,000 loss.

I wished more people realized this and jumped on the bandwagon of screw the CA's.

Now imagine what $10K * 100,000 would equal for the CA industry. Over a billion dollar loss for them.
                    Last edited by shabam; 04-04-2009, 12:20 PM.
                    My comments are solely based on my opinion. The information and links that I have
                    posted are provided solely for informational purposes, and do not constitute legal advice

Comment

Originally posted by SOYFSB View Post
                      Ok Bigboy maybe you're not getting what I am saying as far as the # of calls go. As I stated AND as your little notice stated ONCE CONTACT IS MADE which is what I was saying. BUT if you dont answer your phone they will keep calling. Or if you answer and I say hi can I speak to so and so and the person who anwers say no and hangs up or says they arent here and hangs up, where I work that is not considered contact w/ the debtor and so yes UNTIL CONTACT W/ THE DEBTOR IS MADE WE WOULD KEEP CALLING. Contact is the key word here ok? Im not talking about getting ahold of the debtor and still calling, Im talking about people who see a # on thier caller ID and dont pick up and saying to them, if they did they'd probably get many fewer calls As far as the C+D ok so? I was going by what I was told but reguardless the point is the same if you send one we wont call you any more. You want to argue semantics go ahead I dont really care what some old redneck has to say lol. You've got it all figured out and you dont need any advice from me. I wasnt trying to help you I dont need to. You already know everything right? I had been reading some posts from others before I wrote my 1st post and thought it may be helpfull to someone. Thats all. But really Im actually not gunna respond to you any more cause I spend all day arguing w/ people just like you and thats not why I came here. I came to possibly help someone out since YOU dont need help from me I dont see the point in you continuing to write to me. I know you think you're helping my poor dumb ass but ummm yea not so much youre really just showing what kinda person you are.
                      I hear what you are saying. You have to realize the industry you are in. its not like going to the a restaurant as you stated earlier or anything else. Ca almost assumes by default that people a deadbeast so thats why the cannot pay. I know its just a job but you have to realize that no one is going to like it. No is going to like dealing with an agency they had no prior relationship with who knows everything about them. This is actually the reason i posted a article a few weeks back which hsows that debt collection is now deemed a form of harassment in the UK. Therefore, CA's can be punished accordingly.

I don't think people are angry at you personally just the whole CA deal. By the time debt gets to CA most people have nothing. To be honest, I don't even know how CAs make their money or who actually pays them. In this economic environment who has any money left. Those who do are probably not late on their bills.
                      My comments are solely based on my opinion. The information and links that I have
                      posted are provided solely for informational purposes, and do not constitute legal advice

Comment

Originally posted by OhioFiler View Post
                        I'm always nice to the collectors who call.
                        Me too I stopped slamming the phone down when I hang up as I do not want to hurt they're ear drums.
                        Filed July 7,2009
                        Case closed 10-29-2009

Comment

Originally posted by albacore44 View Post
                          is your call center located in Africa ??
                          You should switch your avatar back to the old one I liked that one better.
                          It's easier to relate to that kind face you had up there.

Just a suggestion.
                          Filed July 7,2009
                          Case closed 10-29-2009

Comment

Originally posted by shabam View Post
                            That is why I am counting on all of my debt to be sold to them. The second it is, Bam! I file ch 7. So they lose. That will hurt their bottom. Even if they have bought it for $1000 bucks.

$1000 * 10,000 customer doing the same thing = $10,000,000 loss.

I wished more people realized this and jumped on the bandwagon of screw the CA's.

Now imagine what $10K * 100,000 would equal for the CA industry. Over a billion dollar loss for them.
                            I am totally there with you on this point.
                            filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

gimme a break!

thank goodness with them because every bill collector I ever got was.......sarcastic.... and my favorites were Bambi from India and Rocky from India
                              Anyways there is no dealing with these peopel ,.,they actually believe they're important!!! '

I actually believe there uneducated and accept the lowest of the low jobs.

They even asked for my Hospital room phone number when I had a stoke....go figure that mentality

Comment

Omg nfw

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X