Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• justbroke
    replied
    I love it when they say stupid things like "the Sheriff is coming to arrest you." I answer... "I'm having dinner at his mom's house, with him, on Sunday. Have them stop by around 5PM. She makes a wonderful casserole."

Leave a comment:

• yourfired
    replied
    Originally posted by shipo View Post
    I wonder if you can send a blanket letter to the payday lender stating any and all calls with them will be recorded.
    i didn't think of that. i'll have to ask my lawyer if that's possible good thinking shippo. though it would be nice to if they did try and scare me so i could sue em

Leave a comment:

• shipo
    replied
    I wonder if you can send a blanket letter to the payday lender stating any and all calls with them will be recorded.

Leave a comment:

• yourfired
    started a topic Question can't record phone convo's

can't record phone convo's

ok so here we go. the payday lender is telling me that the sheriff is on the way to come get me and that i will be going to jail for fraud!!! i am not shaken by this as i know it's a civil matter and not a criminal one. FF i live in commieforina and the law here states that i have to inform the party on the other end that i am recording them a huge drawback meaning the collectors will be on there best and not threatening. is there a way to catch these punks as i want to turn around and sue them!!! i know there using illegal tactics to scare me well i am not scared!!! i am quite frankly amused i'm not gonna start worrying unless i do get sued and even then the bk will wipe it out

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X