Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Presumption of abuse?

Hi,

As all of you know I am a worrier, and I know my attorney told me not to freak that the UST's office will be filing a "presumption of abuse", then they will file to withdraw it as she had talked with them the day before the 341 and they said they were going to let it all go thru as a 7.

Well, on pacer, they filed the presumption of abuse on 8/21, then on 8/23 showed it had been sent to creditors, but they have not filed the motion to withdraw it. The way my attorney explained it was it was all routine, but I guess I am not as patient as I thought I should be. We had our 341 on 8/14, today is day 10, and that is all that is on pacer.

Also, I have had a million posts on cars/reaffirmation and we are turning truck back (too expensive), and we are planning on actually reaffirming the Jeep. Feeling pretty good about all that.

I guess I need to just "chill". It feels so good to be able to post on here and let out my fears, etc.

Thanks again everyone, I cannot wait for this to all be over.

Lynn

Oh Lynn you sound like me worried about everything. I play the what if game like what if they makes us do a 13 instead of a 7. I'm sure my lawyer is tired of hearing from me, when this is all over a basket of flowers is headed her way Pam

Comment

Originally posted by pamkev View Post
      Oh Lynn you sound like me worried about everything. I play the what if game like what if they makes us do a 13 instead of a 7. I'm sure my lawyer is tired of hearing from me, when this is all over a basket of flowers is headed her way Pam
      LOL! We are to peas in a pod. I have been thinking of making cookies, or something to take over to her office in October when this is all over. I did research it on here after I posted and it sounds common place - so I am looking up different recipes, decorating ideas, etc, anything not to worry about all of this! Thanks for the support Pam!

Comment

Any time Lynne us worried warts need to stick together

Comment

I was a horrible worrywart, too. I think certain personality types tend to worry more than others.

As long as your law office knows they are appreciated - they are happy. I told mine. Sent a thank you note. Brought a little goodie bag to the paralegal who put up with me for 90+ days.
          ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
          Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Welcome to the club Valle Yum and thanks for the reminder about letting them know how much they are appreciated. I just sent a email to thank them for all there help so far.

Comment

Originally posted by basketsbears View Post
              The way my attorney explained it was it was all routine

Lynn
              Patience grasshopper. This is probably all part of the process and there is no "emergency" about any of this.
              All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
              Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Thanks everyone for holding my hand through all of this. It is a pleasure to "know" all of you through here.

I feel like we should have an annual convention or something so we can all meet face-to-face or something.

Comment

Originally posted by basketsbears View Post
                  Thanks everyone for holding my hand through all of this. It is a pleasure to "know" all of you through here.

I feel like we should have an annual convention or something so we can all meet face-to-face or something.
                  I love that idea Lynn who wants to plan it

Comment

Originally posted by pamkev View Post
                    I love that idea Lynn who wants to plan it
                    We can all meet at my house! Seriously tho, it would be fun to have some type of get together, etc. maybe by region or something do it wouldn't be so costly to travel.

Comment

If members of rock band fan forums meet up at restaurants and bars near concert venues, would BKforum members meet near Bankruptcy Courts?
                      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
                      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
                      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyInTheRed View Post
                        If members of rock band fan forums meet up at restaurants and bars near concert venues, would BKforum members meet near Bankruptcy Courts?

That's to funny

Comment

Originally posted by LadyInTheRed View Post
                          I agree!!! So funny!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X