top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need advice please read and share your thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes KBB is over rated good luck finding a buyer at the price they have listed. We will go to a dealer who knows just how hard it is to find buyers and they them selves would not give you KBB they will be lower.Not understanding your question about the furniutre exemption issue could you please explain? Thanks again for all your help.

Comment

Also, if you are willing to discuss the reason, you might ask the dealer to be very reasonable. When I got my CMA for my property, I discussed it with the realtor and she was very willing to pick out all the flaws in my home and make the CMA very reasonable. It came in right where my atty. and I wanted it. But I did have to disclose my reasons with her.

Just a thought. Also, my attorney ask for all the "flaws" with my car so he could value it lower. Had a few small repairs needed, some scratches and one or two small (dime size) dings in it but it did bring the value down.

Good luck.
      Filed CH 7 4/15/11
      341 5/23/11
      DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

I agree the MCycle has 25k which is alot.... has a oil leak from the engine....is 1 year over due for a full tune up... so the oil leak in it self is major that could change the value a great deal. No one in their right mind would pay full book on a leakie bike!!! Thanks again

Comment

Hi Missemo,

Scroll down to where he talks about Tenancy by the Entirety and it will explain.

Florida asset protection planning and strategies, including homestead exemption, Florida residency, and exemptions from creditors.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X