Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AZ Attys please recomend by PM and some advice

Went to Money Managment and with the hours Im working I cant afford the
    the monthly payment short by $607.00. So Im thinking Bankruptcy they guy at money managment says to me you are not that bad yet,my buddy that is a risk assesment manager at a credit union says i have no choice.

I have about 55,000 of unsecured debt but im current on my cars and my house and all my utilities. My house payment is paid to my family trust not a financial instutution and is not on my credit or reported in any way.

So im concerned what my options are. I have always had good credit and never was late always paid more than the min and until recently I never missed a payment they raised my intrest and lowered my avail credit and my payment went through the roof. Work has slowed but thankful its in the medical industry so pretty secure and Im one of a few in the country that do what I do. So any advice would be great and if anbody can PM me some good Attys in Phoenix AZ that would be great.

Thanks in advance Jason.

Dont listen to the money management people. They tell you oh its only XXX.00 a month but thats only IF all your creditors agree. We did this and a month later Amex wanted double what money management said they would agree too. I got that letter and the next day we were in a Attorneys office getting a consultation. Money management only works for a very small % of people. Some also say MM is worse for your credit then BK is. I would highly recommend getting a free consult for an attorney.

Comment

Check your pm.

Comment

Thanks so far to everbody that has replied and given advise!! keep it comin Im new to this hole thing and stressed to the max, need all the help I can get..

Regards Jason.

Comment

Check your IM. Both are very good.

Comment

check IM. Both are very good.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X