X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question on "Motion for Order Allowing Secured Debt"

Anyone have any advice on this?

Comment

This shouldn't affect you at all. It sounds like your HELOC lender just wants a bigger piece of the pie so to speak. The trustee will handle them :-)
      Filed Chapter 13 02/2006 - Confirmed 05/2006 - Discharged 09/2011
      I'm not an attorney. My replies are merely suggestions or observations, not legal advice. As always, consult with an attorney before making any decisions.

Comment

So you were an asset case? We were too and discharged after we paid our Trustee assets we purchased back.

Once you are discharged, they are done. They would have had to file an AP before your discharge and before the 60 days. The AP could go on after a discharge determining the status of that debt ONLY. We did have a few objections after the 60 days and for all practical purposes, they were 'laughed off' by the Judge. Your Trustee is working for you in this case and he has to object to finally get your paper work closed. It took us almost a year to get ours closed but the important thing is the discharge. It took that time to disburse the assets and all the fees. Then closed. 'Hub
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X