Deadline today... they didn't file it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deadline today... they didn't file it!

So today was the day the BA was supposed to do this... and they didn't... so what does that mean???

"Statement Of Presumed Abuse. BA Motion for Abuse or Statement of Non-Abuse due by 6/3/2010. (Entered: 05/04/2010)"

I'm worried that b/c they didn't produce a statement of non-abuse, then that means we're going to be converted or dismissed.
    Filed Ch.7 on 03/17
    Statement of Presumed abuse filed 707(b) 05/03
    Statement of Non-Abuse filed!!
    Discharged 06/23/10

Either way, they missed the deadline. Hopefully you'll know shortly!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by coolmom04 View Post
      So today was the day the BA was supposed to do this... and they didn't... so what does that mean???

"Statement Of Presumed Abuse. BA Motion for Abuse or Statement of Non-Abuse due by 6/3/2010. (Entered: 05/04/2010)"

I'm worried that b/c they didn't produce a statement of non-abuse, then that means we're going to be converted or dismissed.
      Looks like it might have worked out for you. As JB stated you will know in a few more days.

Comment

I think you would have heard alresady!! They did in my case after we turned in everything -the very last day-they filed--So looks like you are in the clear!!

Comment

Thanks for your replies... I really hope it's a good sign!!
          Filed Ch.7 on 03/17
          Statement of Presumed abuse filed 707(b) 05/03
          Statement of Non-Abuse filed!!
          Discharged 06/23/10

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X