Need answers for question about creditors not listed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need answers for question about creditors not listed

Attorney filed my chapter 7 today. I go on PACER and check to see if all my creditors were listed. I don't see all the ones I submitted when we went over this in the office just a few days ago. Should I call and question this? I only see 2 chase bank credits when indeed there were 5! Would they be listed there the way it was listed on my creditors list I gave to my attorney and signed for??? Here I think everything is going to be okay and now just another headache. Am I over reacting here? Please anyone???
    08-2009:Quit Paying Credit Cards
    04-2010:Hired 2nd Attorney;05-2010:Filed 7
    06-2010:341 Meeting (went very well)
    08-24-2010: Discharged; 09-02-2010 Closed!!

Ask your attorney to amend the paperwork AT HIS COST.

Comment

Originally posted by Ann View Post
      Attorney filed my chapter 7 today. I go on PACER and check to see if all my creditors were listed. I don't see all the ones I submitted when we went over this in the office just a few days ago. Should I call and question this? I only see 2 chase bank credits when indeed there were 5! Would they be listed there the way it was listed on my creditors list I gave to my attorney and signed for??? Here I think everything is going to be okay and now just another headache. Am I over reacting here? Please anyone???
      He should have put down everything you listed. Now in some cases, one or two cards are sponsored by a parent bank and it would cover both or all three. None the less, for 26 bucks best to put all you know or remember down.

Now in reality the gray line says that all your debt listed or not will be discharged, but never count on that. 'Hub
      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

You'll want to look at your Schedule F to see if all the accounts are listed. If multiple accounts were owed to the same bank at the same address, only one listing should appear on the creditor matrix. If you have questions about it, you should call your attorney - that's why you pay them.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X