Annual Statement Worksheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annual Statement Worksheet

Please tell me it's possible, and not unusual, to enter negative numbers on this form!

My income isn't enough right now to cover basic living expenses, so family has been helping me out.

I've come up with the figure $-1,079.50 at the end--is that ok?

OK...I contacted the bankruptcy court and asked. I wasn't expecting them to be allowed to answer, but they did. They said it is possible and happens all the time (to have negative figures on the means test).

Comment

They can answer procedural questions, and that seems to be the sort of question you have. As long as you're not asking legal (or any other sort) advice the clerk is very useful.

It probably won't come up, but if the trustee thinks it odd that you are -$1000 every month, and asks how you're making ends meet - then be honest... Tell him/her that you are not, and that family is pitching in.
      Get mortgage modified: DONE! 7 months of back interest payments amortized, payment reduced over $200/mo
      (In the 'planning' stage, to file ch. 13 if/when we have to.)

Comment

On this form (22A), I'm not clear on what to put in line 25. Do you add lines 23 and 24?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X