Found a paycheck after filing and 341

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found a paycheck after filing and 341

My husband works for a small non-profit and received a paycheck for $160 gross on 1/11/10. We filed on 3/15/10. I accidentally overlooked this paycheck. (He received a small paycheck this week and noticed it in the YTD totals.)

In the schedules I see that the payment advises go back to 1/15, so I think we are ok there...the only place I see that would have been affected is the 6 month income average, and that affect would be negligible. I've asked our attorney (email), but it's the weekend and was wondering if you guys think this will cause us any problems. We had our 341 on 4/14. Will we have to notify the court?

I can't believe I missed a check! UGH! And I'm a very thorough person!

Thanks
    Mortmom

Ch. 7 Filed: 3/15
    341: 4/14
    No distribution filed: 4/15

hmmm...silence is a little eery on this question....

Comment

I guess legally, you should update your petition to reflect the change.
      However, since it's only $160, I would most likely not worry about it.
      Unless it would change your case (put you in a 13, etc...) I see no reason to worry about it.
      Chapter 7 No Asset
      Filed January 2010
      341 February 2010
      Discharged April 2010

Comment

Not enough to worry about. Today is Sunday BTW, go outside and enjoy yourself
        7-2-2009 Filed
        8-28-09 341 Concluded, no assets
        10-28-09 DISCHARGED/CLOSED!!!!

Comment

Well it's after the 341 so I wouldn't worry about it. Also the amount wouldn't make much of a difference over 6 months.
          Filed: 6-7-2010 341: 7-15-2010 DISCHARGED: 9/17/2010

Comment

Update from attorney:
            "No. Had you been aware of this at the meeting with the trustee, we could have mentioned it then. At this point, it's a de minimus amount that won't change a thing."

THanks! And I enjoyed my Sunday! And much more of life in general now!

Comment

funny, from the title of your post i thought you actually had misplaced the check itself and only now found some $$$. that would have been fun!
              filed ch7 May 09
              341 june 09
              discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X