Changing Checking Accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing Checking Accounts

This forum helped me so much with taking care of my mom's issues.
    I currently trying to decide to do a BK or not. paying the minimums is basically "avoiding the evidable"
    I bought this book by Mandy Akridge that helped me quite a bit..it had really good info in it. I pay all my bills on line, so how much info(bank account no etc) do the people I am paying on line actually have?
    I am thinking PRIOR to a BK, I should close out my check acct/saving account & opne a new one. I love my bank, and I will stay with them....but I do not want my credit card debitors trying to access funds via my checking account, so I thought getting a new checking & savings account would help? Is this a good idea? anyone else do this? any other ideas? I have already changed my phone number so I am not concerned about that. Would welco0me any suggestions. I have about 10,000 debt.
    I will keep my car, since I still owe 12,000 and THEY don't want it back......they said they have paperwork for this..as long as I keep paying...I am fine
    My only income as of now is 800$ perm disability, as u can imagine terying to live on that is very hard. thank u again for all the advice & support this forum gives

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X