341 yesterday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 yesterday!

As we expected, it was quick, simple and painless! 2 cases right before us, one had a land lord show up for damages.

He just asked us typical questions...only 'unique' question was if we were renting our house out because it couldn't sell...we answered yes. And we were done! (I do think I held my breath the whole time! Good thing it was quick!!)

About our rental income (3 months still pending before their lease is up...) He didn't bring it up, so we didn't either! Today, the Trustee filed a report of no distribution. Our attorney feels like it is pretty unlikely at this point that he will ask for that income, but advised us to hang on to it until after the discharge, just to be safe. We were planning on using that income to build up our savings account, so that is what we will do!

Woohoo! 60 days!!

Filed 3/22/10
    341 4/14/10
    Discharge - coming soon!

Mortmom

WhooHooo!! Welcome to the 60 day club!!
    May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
    May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
    May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
    9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Yes, welcome to the Sixty Day Club.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I am looking forward to being at the point that you are, hopefully no later than September!

Congrats on getting past the 341!
        Filed 5/31/11 341 & Report of No Distribution 7/28/11 Discharged & Closed!! 9/29/11
        "What I won't accept or buy any longer is that my credit score defines who I am. Screw that."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X