Word to the wise!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Word to the wise!!

So our 341 is tomorrow at 3pm!!! I am scared and excited all at the same time!! But, just for kicks I decided to call the attorney to make sure what time we had to meet and any other last minute details... GOOD THING I DID!! He didnt even have it in his books that he had a 341 tomorrow at 3pm!! Wow.. I would have FREAKED out tomorrow when the lawyer didnt show up!! This has been so stressful and I couldnt imagine having it postponed! So.. just a lesson learned make sure you call to confirm!!!! Wish us luck! I will let you know how it goes and what happened!

Glad you called!

Be sure & take your ID & SS card. And might want to leave your cell phone in the car. Some courthouses don't allow them in.
    Get mortgage modified: DONE! 7 months of back interest payments amortized, payment reduced over $200/mo
    (In the 'planning' stage, to file ch. 13 if/when we have to.)

Comment

Originally posted by michiganmom View Post
      So our 341 is tomorrow at 3pm!!! I am scared and excited all at the same time!! But, just for kicks I decided to call the attorney to make sure what time we had to meet and any other last minute details... GOOD THING I DID!! He didnt even have it in his books that he had a 341 tomorrow at 3pm!! Wow.. I would have FREAKED out tomorrow when the lawyer didnt show up!! This has been so stressful and I couldnt imagine having it postponed! So.. just a lesson learned make sure you call to confirm!!!! Wish us luck! I will let you know how it goes and what happened!
      This happened to us, only we didn't call our attorney to confirm. The trustee was pretty angry about it and refused to talk to us without an attorney present. Thankfully there was another attorney there that was our attorney's friend and he sat in on the meeting for us and called our original attorney to fill him in on the mistakes that he had to fix.

Comment

I live in Michigan also and our 341 is coming up at the Eastern District. Please come back on and tell us how it went.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X