Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

latest update on my case

Hi all,

I just checked pacer and it looks like by case is finally about to close! There was a notice of distribution from the trustee removing himself from the case after distribution and abandoning everything else not listed. And there are two notices from the judge, one to pay the trustee as attorney for the estate, and another one to pay the trustee as trustee for the estate.

I am so psyched this is finally almost over!
    Last edited by backtoschool; 03-02-2010, 08:09 AM.
    You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Ol' Elmer double dippin'!
    Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

Congrats BTS! I am so glad this will finally be over for you. We are still in limbo with our BK (15 months now). I am so looking forward to the day I can post the same. Have a sip of champagne for me!

Comment

Happy for you BTS!!!!
        New Orleans: Home to the World Champion Saints, the biggest enviromental disaster and the biggest natural disaster in the history of this nation. Proud to call it home!

Comment

Thanks all! I wanted to post the name of the documents and when they were filed in pacer because there are a lot of asset cases and this will help people understand what to expect paperwork and timeline wise.
          You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X