top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make too much for a 7, but have a CONTRACT job...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make too much for a 7, but have a CONTRACT job...

I think I may qualify for the 7 anyway even though I make more than 50k/year
    Filed for the 13 to keep the house, but know I don't care about the house anymore, so I want the 7 and not pay back the 400 plus on the secured house debt

Going to consult with my attorney, of course,

but I wanted to check in with all of you also to see if you had any insight.

Thanks,

Originally posted by espn360 View Post
    I think I may qualify for the 7 anyway even though I make more than 50k/yearIt doesn't matter to squirts of poo how much money you earn. If you have allowable expenses to offset the income you will be fine. You can make below median and be forced into a 13 if you have no expenses.
    Filed for the 13 to keep the house, but know I don't care about the house anymore, so I want the 7 and not pay back the 400 plus on the secured house debt Again if your only reason to file a 13 was to keep the house. And now your going to declare to the court your going to give it back, you do realize this may be your biggest allowable expense. It may or may not mean the difference between a 13 and a 7.

Going to consult with my attorney, of course,

but I wanted to check in with all of you also to see if you had any insight.

Thanks,
    If anyone ever needed to read these forums and THEN consult with an attorney you are that person. Don't worry and after reading these forums and consulting multiple lawyers you will find out exactly what your up against.

Comment

Originally posted by Meatstick View Post
      If anyone ever needed to read these forums and THEN consult with an attorney you are that person. Don't worry and after reading these forums and consulting multiple lawyers you will find out exactly what your up against.
      thanks mr.stick.
      If you don't want to keep the property, then 7 is the way to go (if you qualify), right?
      consult with an attorney, of course. but, this is common sense.

Take it easy Mr. Stick.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X