Median Family Income for OH will drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by backtoschool View Post
    I am sorry your thread got hijacked callies.
    Same here! Peace be with you!
    Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

Median dropping in Georgia as well

But I think it's by more than $261...for me it was a good reason to go ahead and file now while I'm still able to (barely) squeak under the median.

Comment

All folks who are struggling with the uncertainty of what their income will be 6 months from now or if they will have a job that pays alot in 3 or 5 years, must now do whatever it takes to get themselves under the median before they file so as not to end up in a chapter 13 plan. That is modern day debtors prison, especially with the bleak economical picture facing this country. Imagine having to do a 13 and you have to keep dealing with lawyers and trustees because of changing job situations or loss of income. That would be hell for me. Once was enough.

Comment

Originally posted by dakota112 View Post
          All folks who are struggling with the uncertainty of what their income will be 6 months from now or if they will have a job that pays alot in 3 or 5 years, must now do whatever it takes to get themselves under the median before they file so as not to end up in a chapter 13 plan. That is modern day debtors prison, especially with the bleak economical picture facing this country. Imagine having to do a 13 and you have to keep dealing with lawyers and trustees because of changing job situations or loss of income. That would be hell for me. Once was enough.
          You are so right on the money with that post.

Comment

Originally posted by callies View Post
            Median Family Income for OH will drop by 261 come 3/15/10.

Yikes

A recession will do that to some states. And that really isn't that much. Next year, it could increase by double that. It's all going to depend on the economy.

Comment

Originally posted by OhioFiler View Post
              Every six months the median income tables are updated.

I expect median incomes to drop regularly so long as Obama and his cronies are running things in Washington.
              This drop and this economy is the result of 8 years of Bush and his cronies running things in Washington.

This mess started long before Obama was elected by the majority of the people.

Comment

Originally posted by OhioFiler View Post
                I think it's important to help readers understand why the numbers used by the bankruptcy courts are changing and what to expect if one is considering delaying filing.
                And one can do that without the partisan politics or the sky is falling attitude. Median income changes all of the time. It goes up, it goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by helpmeout View Post
                  This drop and this economy is the result of 8 years of Bush and his cronies running things in Washington.

This mess started long before Obama was elected by the majority of the people.
                  Well if your going to add nothing but a political slant to this thread please post facts that support your bias.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X