No announcement yet.

is this considered a luxury purchase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She did need the cell phone, we got one as well so we could communicate and not have to use our regular cell phones or home phone. All of this is a part of the reason we are in our current situation. Having invester almost 10K a year ago, you are almost forced to see it though otherwise we were only looking at a refund of 2K if we left the program and we would have to continue it one day if we ever wanted to become parents. Oh, well meeting with our laywer next Friday and I hope it goes well.
    On a side note, I spoke with Wells Fargo today to find out why our "Mod" was higher than our original payment and they said "you didn't qualifiy for the obama plan so because you were behind in your mortgage payments (because of the difference in our trail payments and our original mortgage payments) we had to modify your loan to bring the mortgage current." Can you believe that? The reason I was behind was because waiting to hear if I qualified and the reason it took almost 6 months instead of 3 is because they were trying to find a Modification to bring my mortgage current. So now we have to come up with 1900 on March 1 to bring our mortgage current (but the next payment will be due May 1) so I guess that is the route we are going to take until we get some advice as to what to do with our home.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X