Schedule B question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schedule B question

I am filling out the form for the Schedule B. According to the Nolo Chpter Seven book, I should have room to filled out the the description of the property, but I don't. Do I omit some information, do I creative a second page regarding the household goods, HELP!
    Thanks
    CMB

For line 4 I packed three lines into that little gray box starting "misc. items incl." and enumerating the most valuable ones with individual values. I could have probably squeezed four lines in with no inter-line gap -- our local court rules (check yours) allow the type to go down to ten-point on schedules. I did the same kind of thing on Schedule C. That is, I couldn't really be bothered listing the blankets and toaster and whatever, I figured if anybody complained I could amend if necessary.

The end of the form does mention how many continuation sheets you have attached, though -- even when they don't have that, it is usually fine to just say how many sheets you're attaching, and list the stuff on those, yes. I improvised a continuation sheet for a weird appendix to Schedule F (matching creditors against collection agencies) and nobody complained. So if you want to go the continuation sheet route, I suspect nobody'll mind.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X