Filing this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filing this week

I have been reading this site for the last several weeks and have ready a lot of great advice. We contacted a BK attorney last week and retained him to file CH 7. We are in the process of going through the large packet of things he needs to file over this weekend. We should be able to file next week. I felt so guilty about getting in the situation we are in but have began to feel better after reading your stories and talking to out attorney. We are excited about the prospect of moving on w/ our lives debt free.

Good luck on your filing. I hope you are successful in getting your paperwork together this weekend. That is often the hardest part for most people. Took me a couple of months, but we had lots of other distractions going on as well.

It was nice to drop everything off at the attorneys office. Then we just had two followup appointments to review, revise and finalize.

We're now waiting for our 341 on Dec 2nd.
    Case Closed > 2/08/2010

Comment

We are also filing this week, on Nov. 20th. We retained atty. end of Sept. and thankfully waited, because now we are adding my daughters $1500 in medical bills from pneumonia.
      One step closer to relief and some closure with the filing.
      Good luck!
      Filing cpt.7 11/09 341- 1/21/10
      Report of no distribution 1/21/10
      Scheduled for discharge 3/22/10 (on my 15th wedding anniversary!)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X