341 is done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 is done!

Okay, our attorney showed up late by 5 minutes and had 2 other couples. All total there were about 12 cases in the court room. We were about 3rd from the end. We listened to other cases, one was pretty interest a guy from a partnership of 3 that dissolved, and the bank took his Harley, he sold his home to his father in law, had a boat at his house that was not his, had filed before more than once, the story went on and on. One person was questioned about their means test.. well, you get it we were a nervous wreck. One kid about his weaspons and he was mad. We went up and easy case! A few questions about our SASS guns that we have tried to sell, but can't because we shot the heck out of them. The cars came in under value, and we are giving up the house and the rental in GA. Whew.. done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on surviving your 341. We have ours this Friday morning. I'm nervous but also looking forward to getting it out of the way and getting into the 60 day club.

Comment

I thought it would be over after this, but I still have to wait for the 30 days to feel a bit more comfortable, and then the 60 to feel really glad to have it behind me. But the fear of making a mistake on my paperwork or something is over I guess. I guess the trustee must review everything he requested and in about two weeks I might check pace for the first time. I have delayed it due to cost.

Comment

Congratulations on the 341. Good luck.
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X