This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG, my FICO score is 733!

I used the service advertised here to get my score and it is a whopping 733!

I guess the predictor models occasionally don't do a good job.

Does a BK simply deduct a hundred or so points from the existing score?

Is it a real FICO score or a fako score? My transunion FICO is 540 +/-, my transunion fako is 690+.

Comment

It's the one advertised on this forum.

Comment

Wow, if that is from myfico.com that is awesome. What was your score before you filed?
        New Orleans: Home to the World Champion Saints, the biggest enviromental disaster and the biggest natural disaster in the history of this nation. Proud to call it home!

Comment

Originally posted by LSUTiger32 View Post
          Wow, if that is from myfico.com that is awesome. What was your score before you filed?
          The OP is most likely a troll and has not filed for bankruptcy yet.
          You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

Prior to embarking upon a chosen foreclosure, my scores were in the high 700s. Missed mortgage payments reduced my score to 689. Per my attorney and some magical guesstimate calculation, my projected post-BK score was 589 ("simply deduct a hundred or so points"). Post-filing, my scores are in the mid 500s.
            *Filed: September 23, 2009 *341: November 4, 2009 *Discharged: January 4, 2010 *Closed: January 20, 2010

Hakuna Matata...it means NO WORRIES!

Comment

Originally posted by HakunaMatata View Post
              Prior to embarking upon a chosen foreclosure, my scores were in the high 700s. Missed mortgage payments reduced my score to 689. Per my attorney and some magical guesstimate calculation, my projected post-BK score was 589 ("simply deduct a hundred or so points"). Post-filing, my scores are in the mid 500s.
              My numbers are about the same. A year before filing, my credit score was around 720 (due to my super high student loan debt) Right before filing, Pre Filing I was around 699, post filing I am averaging around 590. Not all of my tradelines are zeroed out yet and showing IIB status because I am not discharged yet. (about half of my tradelines are zeroed out and reporting as IIB now)

Comment

My signature sums it up post BK. Prior to BK I was around 740.
                Filed Chapter 7 (Primarily Business Expenses) 04/10/2008 FICO 468 :cry:
                341 on 05/06/08:unsure:House appraisal on day 63:blink: 07/10/2008 Discharged-Asset Case!!!:yahoo:08/09 Transu 559, Equifax 636, Experian 647
                Case Closed 07/15/2009 :D:yahoo:

Comment

Originally posted by swampwiz View Post
                  I used the service advertised here to get my score and it is a whopping 733!

I guess the predictor models occasionally don't do a good job.

Does a BK simply deduct a hundred or so points from the existing score?
                  There are no errors in the predictor models. Your score is dropping fast. You got a fako score.
                  Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

Whoa whoa whoa... stop that choo choo train right there!!

Whats this 'Fako' score I keep hearing about?

I get my credit reports from www.freecreditreport.com - I pay $14.95/mo for my experian and occasionally I spring the $25 to see all 3 (about every few months I will). It says my TU score is 626, but when I went to the credit union a few weeks ago and got a secured loan, they pulled my TU and it was 535. Is that an example of 'fako' ?? I checked the TU score the day before I went to the credit union.

If so, what site can I get my real FICO scores from?
                    Retained bk7 laywer 8-12-08, Filed 12-22, 341 Meeting Scheduled 1-29-09
                    Discharged 4-17-09!!!
                    Reason for filing: Medical, NOT irresponsibility with credit.
                    "Sometimes you have to fall before you fly"

Comment

Originally posted by Intoodeep80 View Post
                      Whoa whoa whoa... stop that choo choo train right there!!

Whats this 'Fako' score I keep hearing about?

I get my credit reports from www.freecreditreport.com - I pay $14.95/mo for my experian and occasionally I spring the $25 to see all 3 (about every few months I will). It says my TU score is 626, but when I went to the credit union a few weeks ago and got a secured loan, they pulled my TU and it was 535. Is that an example of 'fako' ?? I checked the TU score the day before I went to the credit union.

If so, what site can I get my real FICO scores from?
                      FICO has different scoring models depending on what type of credit you are applying for. Your score can be very different depending on how they weigh, your car payment history, your house payment history, your unsecured credit history, etc. For instance, my auto FICO was over 720 in February when I bought a new car, even though my regular FICO was 699. This is because I have never missed a car payment and have paid off three cars in full since I was an undergrad. My car payment history was weighted differently, giving me a higher score.

FICO has their own website for credit scores. Do a search on FICO on google and you will get the url. I don't think posting commercial urls is allowed here so I am not posting the url.

Comment

Originally posted by backtoschool View Post
                        FICO has different scoring models depending on what type of credit you are applying for. Your score can be very different depending on how they weigh, your car payment history, your house payment history, your unsecured credit history, etc. For instance, my auto FICO was over 720 in February when I bought a new car, even though my regular FICO was 699. This is because I have never missed a car payment and have paid off three cars in full since I was an undergrad. My car payment history was weighted differently, giving me a higher score.

FICO has their own website for credit scores. Do a search on FICO on google and you will get the url. I don't think posting commercial urls is allowed here so I am not posting the url.
                        I found it by doing a search,thanks!

Im calling TransUnion and firing them before my 'trial' period ends and they start charging me. Ugh.
                        Retained bk7 laywer 8-12-08, Filed 12-22, 341 Meeting Scheduled 1-29-09
                        Discharged 4-17-09!!!
                        Reason for filing: Medical, NOT irresponsibility with credit.
                        "Sometimes you have to fall before you fly"

Comment

I didn't file yet, but the walls are narrowing in.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X